Taking social dance and got really embarrassed!

I know it's a tricky move, but I took social dance to be more talkative, and less intimidated by other people (especially boys). But since I'm slow at remembering the moves and never took dance that much, I always make myself stand out from the rest of the class.

First we did latin dancing, and just to do those swaying latin moves infront of everyone (especially a partner) made me look silly as I did it. But I victoriously past that obstacle of the class! today was the worst though.

We do square dancing, and me and a retarded boy were paired up. We were the slowest out of our group, so this other Asian girl shoved me and was getting really pissed at me. Though I told her to not do it, she just made some smart ass comments like she was better. All the other dancers in our group (which were girls) were just giving me this really bad annoyed look that made me feel inferior. I got it at the end, but still I felt like everyone was blaming me, or just giving me pity.

They wouldn't blame the retarded boy because they know he's slow.

Thelema

Don't worry. You're doing something you haven't done before and you're bettering yourself. The other girl is doing nothing but being a bitch.

Thanks for the support guys. Yeah I'm over that witch. She acts that way to everyone actually. But what gets me mad is how she can be so popular. I wonder how such a snappish personality can get people to come to her.

Sort've a mix of jealousy and confusing.