Sweaty hands, Feet and other areas

Hi all!

It's been a long time since I posted last, but It's that time of year again and I'm struggling with my HH. I have Palmar, Plantar, and sometimes sweaty pits, sometimes when I'm really stressed or anxious I notice it in the groin area.

It's the middle of winter here in FL, I know that it's not as cold here as in some areas, but we still get cold, 21 degrees F this morning. I was wondering if anyone else struggles with the changes in weather and it's effect on HH. My hands don't dry all the way out sometimes the palms are dry, after they've peeled, but the edge of the hands, outside edges of the palms stay really damp and bead up with sweat. The finger tips and underside of the hands always peel, get red and irritated during the winter months. It makes me not want to touch anything, clothes, epsecially towels (Snags on my peely skin). I initially thought that it was due to humidity, not sure still.

The other thing I was wondering is if anyone else's hands sweat more when you put lotion on? It seems anytime I put lotion on, even stuff without paribens, I sweat more, anyone else? What do you do about it? I find myself worrying about it so much that it almost seems as a strange behavior. I've gotten an Ionto machine and used it last year, seemed to work ok, both on hands and feet. I still get sweaty on the sides of my palms anyone else? Even with the use of Ionto?
What's somewhat funny is that I don't worry about my hands in the summer time. They don't bother me then, even though they still sweat, they don't peel then. I can wear flip flops without slipping out of them and my hands seem drier, seems strange to me. (Heat and Humidity?)

Another question: When I went to the Dermatologist last year to get my script for my Ionto machine, he didn't know much about the condition even though he was refered on an HH website. He did try to help though, He felt that my peely red hands were a secondary condition resulting from the HH. Does this happen to anyone else? And has it been diagnosed as a secondary condition due to HH? What was recommended?

I know, a alot of questions and thoughts, but thanks for allowing me to post.
Any thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated.

Solo Dolo

i also live in florida and suffer terribly from this. idk if there is much difference when the weather changes, its just awful consistently for me. even when it is 27 F here i sweat uncontrollably...idk what to do anymore

Emmaa

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/dry-cracked-skin-30811/

That was a question that was asked that relates to your dry skin problem, hopefully you'll find something useful there!

In reference to your last point, when I went to visit my doctor about my HH, he didn't seem to know much about it. Even worse, he didn't really care. He even said that he'd recently seen an advert on TV for Sure deodorant and that it was supposed to last 24 hours so maybe I should try that! Yeah.. right! Haha.