Suicide?

planetweirdo

There have been many time that I have felt hopeless but just because you feel that way now don't mean that you always will. Lots of people once felt hopeless and suicidal but have over came it and no longer feel that way. Sometimes just being optimistic instead of pessimistic can help a lot. Instead of telling yourself that you are damaged beyond repair tell yourself that things will get better. Tell your self that you do have the power to change things for the better, and try to ingnore negative thoughts.

Annie13

suicide isnt the answer to this all, ive tried to do it before and i ended up feeling even worse about myself, its not the answer no matter how bad life is thats definetly not the answer, you have your life ahead of you and you dont want to risk it all just for suicide, councillers are pretty good i went to one and i was happy for a long time i only got a few bad days, and sometimes suicide attempts dont turn out the way you want them to

springk

..how long can i hold on?
I know its not an answer but its too much pain.
I feel for you OP.
Can you find ways to cope with it? I try but i always feel i dont have the power.
If you want to talk you can pm me.
I always feel i need someone to pour out feeling when i feel very upset..hating life.

The Lost

You can't be depressed and rational. I know that much, and this is reinforced every time I come out of another rut. The fact is, depression solves nothing, and the LAST thing you want to consider. There are infinite ways to solve a problem, the only obstacle is figuring out which solution works best.

BlueWeepingRose

I suffered from thoughts from time to time cause I suffer from bi polar disorder, but I never wanted to go through with it. Even though I do feel pain everyday and there's times I feel like there's no hope left for me-I still try to hold on and keep myself together. There's time where I broken down and cried but I still get back up again. Anytime things get really bad for me I usually tell my therapist about it and do things that will help me.

don't you ever do it, i'm much like you too but i keep thinking if i suicide i'll go to a worth place so consider life is just a journey & it'll never last, so hang on & try to enjoy everything even the little things, try to serve handicaps or cancer patients from time to time, you'll see how much do they suffer physically & emotionally, at least you can serve yourself in this life & you have legs to move around, you can work & feed yourself, just try to look at what you have, whatever is your religion hold on to it & try to have more faith that at anytime you'll move to a better place in a blink just hang on that's why we are on earth to suffer. good luck

mikebird

Banned
Pestered by telephone
and Skype

"hello?"
"can you hear me?"

by people who don't want to speak to me
I don't want to speak to them only because of that
They build the hate. I don't

I always start on a very bouyant note

Dad is the worst: I say:

You weren't alone when you were 25

I've been utterly alone from the day I was 25

He demands me to smile on camera. I shrink into the floor. Head in my hands, in comfort

I'm not paid to smile
If I was I would. The easiest task in the world. Acting, lying
People get paid money to kick a ball into a net or whack any ball into a hole, etc...

Not-smiling seems to be the crime
It's instigated

Spreading the misery
I don't do that
They suck it from me - the energy I have left is stolen