Stupid Ex....

LittleMissScareAll

Ugh, I just got out of a conversation with my ex awhile ago. Him and his stupid new girlfriend were online together, trying to cause trouble. She was asking me about him, I told her the truth, and she was saying I have no proof of what I said, etc. I told her she'd just have to find out the hard way then. Like I care if she gets hurt anyway. Nobody was there to tell me what a loser he was. I had to find out on my own.
He was making up stuff about me, saying I said he physically abused me and stuff. I never said that...the guy must seriously be on drugs. He's not the same guy I knew when I met him.
He was saying how I couldn't carry on a conversation and stuff. I HATE, HATE, HATE when people tell me that! Why can't anybody understand that about SP? That we can't just talk and talk and never shut up like everyone else can? Plus he never even made an effort to try to talk to me! And I told him that, and he said these exact words: "Well I'm not gonna run a million miles and jump off a cliff to get a sentence out of someone. That should be something you learn in pre-school...um, communication."
Ugghhh, he's such an ass! Someone please tell me all guys aren't assholes because I'm thinking of turning lesbian here. Or going with the asexual thing, since I know there's nobody out there for me anyway. Everybody fucking sucks.
Sorry...I'm in a horribly bad mood. I just wish he'd left me alone, but no, he had to start this crap ALL OVER again and blame everything on me when it's entirely HIS fault. He's the one who cheated on me. And he's the one who started this up again. I hadn't talked to him in months and never planned on it again. And he picked a bad week to start talking to me. I hate life. I wish I could move to another planet. ALONE.

BrokenSmile

LittleMissScareAll said:
I hate life. I wish I could move to another planet. ALONE.

:evil: Me too.
The best thing is tu put your Ex and his girlfriend on ignore list. That way they can't bother you again.

LittleMissScareAll

BrokenSmile said:
LittleMissScareAll said:
I hate life. I wish I could move to another planet. ALONE.

:evil: Me too.
The best thing is tu put your Ex and his girlfriend on ignore list. That way they can't bother you again.

He said now we could go our seperate ways for good, and I don't think he'll try to talk to me anymore. But if they do, I think I will ignore them. But then I thought we already HAD went our seperate ways and I didn't want or expect to hear from him again before. So it made no sense for him to say that.

shy_guy said:
Talk about insensitive.....it never fails to shock me how rude some people are. No, not all guys are like that (I hope we're not all like that), although that attitude is exactly what usually discourages me. I'm sorry you had to deal with him. I've heard someone say behind my back that they thought I was retarded or something when they first saw me, because I wasn't saying anything. Some people shouldn't have been born with tongues.

I'd rather be more quiet than the average person than yap the first thing that comes to the top of my head and not shutting up. People like your ex fail to realize they have much larger issues than SP, and lack the most basic features of respect.

"Well I'm not gonna run a million miles and jump off a cliff to get a sentence out of someone. That should be something you learn in pre-school...um, communication."

That's just disgusting
Yeah he is very rude...he didn't seem like that back when I knew him. I'm sorry you've been through that too. Why is it such a horrible thing to be quiet? I DO talk, just not if I don't have something I really want or need to say, geez. Why should I talk non-stop about worthless crap that doesn't matter anyway? Why would that make people like me better?
I'll never understand so-called "normal" people.

ash_2001

Why should I talk non-stop about worthless crap that doesn't matter anyway? Why would that make people like me better?
I'll never understand so-called "normal" people.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like most guys have a thing for these empty-headed girls that have absolutely nothing to say and yet they never manage to shut their mouths. :roll: Kinda like anything that's pretty and animate goes.

Sorry to stereotype like this but that's the impression I get.

Emma

Your ex sounds like a stupid shit!!!

And I told him that, and he said these exact words: "Well I'm not gonna run a million miles and jump off a cliff to get a sentence out of someone. That should be something you learn in pre-school...um, communication
."
You should tell him that he should go and jump off a cliff and see what happens :twisted:

I wouldn't ever worry about what that loser says, at least you know you'll never be a stupid self absorbed jerk like he is, he just wants to bully you to make himself feel like more of a man, maybe because deep down he knows how pathetic he is

Kinetik

He's a very immature guy and wildly insecure to have to stir all this up afterwards. But what's cool for you is that guys only do this when they're jaded or else can't stop thinking about you, so you actually have one up on him. He's likely frustrated at his own shortcomings in not being able to fully understand you during your relationship. That's what makes him doubt his ability to please women. And it's probably why he has to parade his new girl around too - it's his lame affirmation that he actually can. But the thing is, this is his problem, and as you've gathered, he's not worth it. Don't give him the satisfaction of having hurt you. He doesn't deserve your feelings.

StealThis

I can relate.. My ex-girlfriend went and told everyone I work with a bunch a BS lies about me. It really pissed me off at first but now i just ignore her. She doesn't deserve any kind of attention or reaction from me.. anyway, screw that guy get another guy and make him jealous :lol:

tommydog

Ugghhh, he's such an ass! Someone please tell me all guys aren't assholes

I wonder the same thing about woman :lol:

I have an ex thats the same, chasing me around telling me bullshit all the time, telling her friends bullshit, i know how you feel. The lady genuinly needs to take a huge look at herself i pity her a little, but at the same time i let her irritate me hugely at times.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

I think i summed it up at the end though .. "i let her irritate me". I know hard it can be to ignore when they are so persistent and antagonising, but when it comes down to it, its up to you how you will react.