Stuck in life and dont know what to do.

LoneWarrior

Hi

I don't know why i am writing this but i need to get it out some way.If this is long please forgive me ...

I'm sick of continuing day by day for no reason at all ,I wake up in a morning joyful that the lord has given me another day to live but gradually over the space of 2 hours or so im as depressed as i was the night before at 3am before i fell asleep .

I do what i need to do ( take my dog out , tidy up etc) and then i am greeted with boredom , depression ,loneliness and anger . I stay in this mood throughout the day until early morning when my body gives in and needs to sleep .

( repeat the process over and over and you might have what i would say is a pretty clear picture of my current lifestyle.

, I basically grew up around arguing parents as a shy boy and only ever had a handful of friends (3 max) at school .I got diagnosed with sad at 16 years old and started medication for anxiety and depression . I then left school and went to college ( only because my best friend was at the time , i felt like it was easy-er than not doing anything ) dropped out of college at 18 due to anxiety and ever since have been doing nothing but live this repetitive rut of an excuse of a life i would call an existence .

to this day i still have not had many friends I have literally 2 friends currently which i wouldn't even class as friends because i don't feel i know them good enough any-more because i dont see them due to f**king anxiety , Ive never gone anywhere , ate in a restaurant , drank in a pub , etc because of anxiety

Only had one long-term proper relationship that ended due to anxiety .

Im 24 now and i thought when i was 20 with no gf that life could not possibly get any worse . I can now for definitely say it just has . I ve had enough .I know everyone's got their issues but the way i see it i don't think there is any point living because what the hell have i got now? nothing .I feel trapped and isolated and controlled by my mental state i dont like living anymore and i dont see how a counsellor can help ? how can i possibly get anywhere in life when i dont know anyone? I just give up its a joke .....

Lw

Silatuyok

I think you should start thinking about baby steps toward getting your life back. Posting here is a good start, but eventually you will have to start venturing out into the real world to help build up your confidence little by little.

One thing is for sure, something HAS to change, and the only one who can begin to change anything is you.

IcedEarth25

Hi LW, I know exactly how you feel in terms of having not many friends and anxiety, but like you say your 24 so your still young with many opportunities to come your way. :)