Strange things

market.garden

a couple of days ago at the department store i work at, i heard that not only do they sell these underwear with fake butt cheeks sewn in for the buttless, someone actually stole a pair

Ah man, that has got to be embarrassing if you're caught stealing a pair of those. In front of everyone too!

I think whoever designed the underwear obviously didn't think it through. Because someone who would buy that obviously have issues with self-esteem and cares about what other ppl thinks. how do u suppose she can face the clerk at the check out counter with a pair of those?

FOR REAL

Banned
my strange stories would give your strange stories the sh1ts::p:

i dont even want to think about it right now.

Tiercel

This is more atypical than strange, but it perfectly sums up my problems:

Last night a friend and I went to Sonic. As we're sitting there waiting for our food to come out, one of the carhops skates over with a broom and dustpan. Nothing wrong with cleaning up people's trash. But as our food is arriving, she sweeps up past my window and tells us that she's just cleaning up. I think she felt a bit awkward sweeping right next to us, but I was quick to put her at ease.

Now, my initial comment was going to be "That's okay, you're not too hard on the eyes." But she looked like she was in high school, and I didn't want her to think I was some dirty old man. So I actually said, "That's okay, you don't look to creepy."

Uneasy laugh followed by "I guess I'll take that as a compliment. I think...." as she skates away. And I was strangely pleased that I probably creeped her out a little.

And I wonder why I have no luck with women....

:D

Lorraine Manca

This is more atypical than strange, but it perfectly sums up my problems:

Last night a friend and I went to Sonic. As we're sitting there waiting for our food to come out, one of the carhops skates over with a broom and dustpan. Nothing wrong with cleaning up people's trash. But as our food is arriving, she sweeps up past my window and tells us that she's just cleaning up. I think she felt a bit awkward sweeping right next to us, but I was quick to put her at ease.

Now, my initial comment was going to be "That's okay, you're not too hard on the eyes." But she looked like she was in high school, and I didn't want her to think I was some dirty old man. So I actually said, "That's okay, you don't look to creepy."

Uneasy laugh followed by "I guess I'll take that as a compliment. I think...." as she skates away. And I was strangely pleased that I probably creeped her out a little.

And I wonder why I have no luck with women....

:D

i thought it was funny :)

AGR

I think whoever designed the underwear obviously didn't think it through. Because someone who would buy that obviously have issues with self-esteem and cares about what other ppl thinks. how do u suppose she can face the clerk at the check out counter with a pair of those?

Yeah or when people go to buy a snugger fit condom,not that I know of ::eek::.