Stories of Justice to bully

ThePunisher

Enough of this depressing crap, no offence ofcourse :) Time for some inspiration :)

Do any of you have any stories about where people stood up to bullying and won or anything similar?

Honda

Well i learned that i can put limits to people even if they cross the line you should stop them at that moment otherwise you will put yourself in **** and allow them to be abusive with you... People you dont know respect you and treat you formally cuz they dont know you but people that cross the line with you know that you have a weakness and dont care.. You have to stop them to make a point and end the situation the way you want it..
I discovered that i scare myself of people that were actually pu****s in the past and used to get treated worse than i do.. A word or two and a lift of hand scared them and put them in their limits... But still i manage to lose my cool in certain situations and make a fool of myself yet i try my best to get out cleanly of the situation and keeping my cool and accepting my defeat without giving them room to cross the line...

ThePunisher

Well i learned that i can put limits to people even if they cross the line you should stop them at that moment otherwise you will put yourself in **** and allow them to be abusive with you... People you dont know respect you and treat you formally cuz they dont know you but people that cross the line with you know that you have a weakness and dont care.. You have to stop them to make a point and end the situation the way you want it..
I discovered that i scare myself of people that were actually pu****s in the past and used to get treated worse than i do.. A word or two and a lift of hand scared them and put them in their limits... But still i manage to lose my cool in certain situations and make a fool of myself yet i try my best to get out cleanly of the situation and keeping my cool and accepting my defeat without giving them room to cross the line...

Wow that's like my strategy cancelling them out. Although I tend to forget it in the heat of the moment sometimes :S

Yeah most bullies are actually pu****s as you said. They feel insecure about themselves and feel they have to put someone down to make themselves feel powerful and confident. It sickens me!

Yeah people who get treated badly when they're young can lead them to bullying to make themselves feel better. I know a guy in my high school, who acted like a moron and steals from shops, but always constantly got beaten up by his dad even to the point where he was hospitalise and he even cried.

It's ok to lose ur cool. No one is perfect.

Honda

The only way i could repay for my horrible past is by never letting anyone take me down and showing people where their limit is... I would be an idiot to let someone mess with me again and not stand up for him/her... And yes im still afraid but its a must.. People went in deeper s**t in this world and still managed to survive it for the sake of keeping their heads high... The problem is such concepts are slowly dying nowadays and everyone p****es out and goes with the flow instead.. People dont know how to live life instead they worry about how they must be or look infront of people, i think ill grab my balls and be what i want to be but also by knowing my limits and keeping limits to others of course...
Jokes aside, if i ever meet someone who bullied me in the past i will be nervous sh**less big time and i hate this feeling but thats silly also... Such behavior we speak about all humans went through but got over it much quicker than we did we just made it soo big it became a phobia....

ThePunisher

The only way i could repay for my horrible past is by never letting anyone take me down and showing people where their limit is... I would be an idiot to let someone mess with me again and not stand up for him/her... And yes im still afraid but its a must.. People went in deeper s**t in this world and still managed to survive it for the sake of keeping their heads high... The problem is such concepts are slowly dying nowadays and everyone p****es out and goes with the flow instead.. People dont know how to live life instead they worry about how they must be or look infront of people, i think ill grab my balls and be what i want to be but also by knowing my limits and keeping limits to others of course...
Jokes aside, if i ever meet someone who bullied me in the past i will be nervous sh**less big time and i hate this feeling but thats silly also... Such behavior we speak about all humans went through but got over it much quicker than we did we just made it soo big it became a phobia....

Man you really do share somethings in common with me. Yeah I try not to let people f*** around with me and stand up for myself when I can. Exactly, there are people who been thru worst than us and survived that the inspiration we can draw from.

Yeah I agree hate how in society how you have to go with the flow or otherwise be look down upon or made fun of cause your different. It's something I question about society.

Yeah it's sad most people don't stick up for themselves and go with the flow to avoid being made fun of.

Yeah good on ya, you be who you wanna be and don't give a sh*t about what other people think of you.

Nah it's not silly. It's normal to feel that way cause it reminds you of what they did to you.

Sorry I don't get what you mean by the last line.

Honda

^ i meant i still get scared.. and if i met a person that bullied me in the past id feel uncomfy and nervous next to that person.. And as far a i know all people are afraid when they feel threatened but the ones that make it are the ones that keep their cool and make their way out of the situation smartly...

I have changed alot on time and the reason is cuz i had to go through pain, embarrassment and stupidity..

Now i have good friends, and am involved in what i love in life and last but no least a good caring family, thank God.. My family dont understand why i have this problem and tried their best to help me but they just cant get it and think i over think matters and shouldn't make a big deal out of it..

Last edited:

ThePunisher

^ i meant i still get scared.. and if i met a person that bullied me in the past id feel uncomfy and nervous next to that person.. And as far a i know all people are afraid when they feel threatened but the ones that make it are the ones that keep their cool and make their way out of the situation smartly...

I have changed alot on time and the reason is cuz i had to go through pain, embarrassment and stupidity..

Now i have good friends, and am involved in what i love in life and last but no least a good caring family, thank God.. My family dont understand why i have this problem and tried their best to help me but they just cant get it and think i over think matters and shouldn't make a big deal out of it..

Ah ok I get it.

In my opinion it depends, everyone has there own way of getting out of sticky situations.

But at least it made you a stronger and wiser person.

That's awesome to hear mate!

It's mainly cause they themselves haven't been a victim or as severely as you have that's why they fail to emphasise with you.

DarkSeeker

When I was 13 I stopped talking to anyone I perceived as a bully. There was so many sociopaths in that school. I watched them telling me "hello hello" like I was a retarded, or many times I just looked in front of me and thought very hard about other things like movies or video games or just how good it would be to rip the head off their neck. I never talk to anyone, except teachers. I wanted good grades to get the hell out of there. I lived one day at a time for years, waiting for that one faithful day.

I thought back then that not reacting and disconnecting from reality was a way to hold my head against them. They could bash me and insult me all the way they like, but they didn't have any control over me or the way I felt.

When high school was over, so was a part of my life. I had now to face the biggest bullies imaginable and the one responsible for all the real pain I had to endure during all those years, my parents. Again I lived one day at a time waiting for the opportunity to go to university to get the **** out of there.

Life has never felt real since I left high school, and feels even less real now. I wasn't completely destroyed by bullies, forgetting my "first language" made their words meaningless as only that other part of my brain that I call the false self (which is emotionless and invincible) was touched. But it doesn't take the pain of abandonment away, I need to rebuild myself, to rebuild my little inner empire.

Despite the fact that I was totally helpless back there, I still get the last word after all. While I set up to become one of the greatest scientist in history, those bastards from high school get to be fat stupid drunk with a crappy boring job and a wife and kids that hate them. As for my parent, I reserved for them the greatest pain imaginable, not killing them. I don't need to do anything, they already are the architect of their destruction in life. I'll just sit with some popcorn and watch them go insane from the depression caused by their very own parents. A very long and boring life is my revenge on them. One last thing I'll do is to make sure to leave them with a message to let them know that they had no role whatsoever in the making of me, except on a genetic level.

They'll go crazy when they realize what I have become, and now they're the ones powerless and who have to keep the money flowing in and shut the **** up.

ThePunisher

Look i'm sure your parents love you. It's just that maybe it's there culture and generation gap is why they seem like they don't care. I mean they did feed, raise and still let you live with them.

Like I know that feeling of neglect you have with your parents I have it with my parents too. But I know deep down they do care for me and love me, it's just that it's part of there culture and the generation gap that causes conflict between us and also from the fact they keep insisting I change which annoyed me to the point of depression even though I told them I won't.

It's just the way parents are sometimes, you could say they're stubborn..... Some of my friends have the same problem with there parents.

Maybe if you become a parent one day you'll understand why your parents are the way they are.

Yeah most of those bullies end up living the worst life after high school. It's karma in a way what goes around comes around.

There is one thing I want to tell you, you may know it already and this might hurt, but it's the truth.

"You are responsible for how you feel, no one else is"

Cause ultimately it's you who makes yourself feel the way you do, like whether u let stuff bother you or not.

It took me a while to grasp that fact cause I was denying it saying other people are making me feel this and that way. Like I use to blame others for making me feel depress, but I come to realise that I only letting myself get depress cause I'm letting it bother me. It's hard for me to control the way I feel sometimes and I believe it's normal for everyone, but i still accept that fact that "You are responsible for how you feel, no one else is".

DarkSeeker

Look i'm sure your parents love you. It's just that maybe it's there culture and generation gap is why they seem like they don't care. I mean they did feed, raise and still let you live with them.
That may very well be, but their love is shallow and toxic. A little food and money means nothing to me, physical and intellectual affection means everything. They always made me follow their ideals without questioning, only to unwillingly show me one day how flawed they were, and that these flaws would not go away for anything. I cannot stand these people who tried to raise me to be so perfect in every way and who do not even have enough strength and flexibility of mind to stand up for themselves in real life. They're sloppy manipulators who do not truly know what they want, and hypocritical parrots.

It's interesting that you bring the cultural gap. My parents never transmitted me anything from their culture, except a tiny bit of religion which they never took too seriously and finally grew enough balls to throw in a trash can for good. Even my father's father doesn't go to church anymore, something I think he still feels weird about. I feel more American than Canadian, but that's probably just me being raised by a T.V. and a pro-american guy talking on the radio.

I may have live with French-Canadians all my life, but I never became one of them, in fact I can barely speak French.

I think that over the years with all the reading about philosophy and all that, that I developed a culture and religion of my own making.

Maybe if you become a parent one day you'll understand why your parents are the way they are.

I already understand why they are the way they are. It's not difficult to see that what they see is themselves at a younger age and subconsciously repeat their parent's behavior, but never stop to think or care and figure out how the little child is feeling. They already got a lot of psychological issues of their own. With them, it's always about themselves. Affection goes one way, ME, ME, ME. Where am I in there? And of course I'm the one who's selfish as they never get enough of it.

I don't know if I'll ever become a parent, but rest assured that I'll be watching over myself so that I do not repeat the same mistakes they did. Raising kids is supposed to be like growing a garden, not like taming wild animals, even if that's what they are at the beginning.

There is one thing I want to tell you, you may know it already and this might hurt, but it's the truth.

"You are responsible for how you feel, no one else is"

Cause ultimately it's you who makes yourself feel the way you do, like whether u let stuff bother you or not.

I am already well aware of that, but the tricky part is that you cannot remember this all the time. It can be easy for your body to trick you into believing that it comes from the outside. It's like dreaming, it's so damn hard to realize that it's happening, even though it's dead obvious.

Last edited:

ThePunisher

That may very well be, but their love is shallow and toxic. A little food and money means nothing to me, physical and intellectual affection means everything. They always made me follow their ideals without questioning, only to unwillingly show me one day how flawed they were, and that these flaws would not go away for anything. I cannot stand these people who tried to raise me to be so perfect in every way and who do not even have enough strength and flexibility of mind to stand up for themselves in real life. They're sloppy manipulators who do not truly know what they want, and hypocritical parrots.

I know how you exactly feel. My parents are like yours too. They don't like me questioning them and sometimes they contradict themselves and yes they are hypocritical too. Like my parents don't allow me to have my computer in my room cause they're afraid of the bad fumes it produces but yet they have a TV in there room.....

Yeah one of the things I hate about my parents is that they don't show me affection. It pisses me off cause I feel I cannot talk to them about my problems without getting into a fight and me ending up getting hurt. I also hate how it seems they're always against what I say even though I was right in the situation. Like for example this guy who was my friend, he got me and his other friend to fight each other. Yeah he's a sicko, but it's cause he's mentally disabled.... Anyways, I stopped being friends with them and was at peace with the other friend. I told my parents what happened and all they said was "oh so you're not friends anymore. You're always losing friends".

I was like WTF!? This guy betrayed and manipulate me and that's all you could say. Then we got into a bit of an argument. And to them it seems like I was at fault. Like these things piss me off badly about my parents. It's like they have no emotional support for me or don't know how to show it properly.

I'm Chinese btw and in there "suppose" culture it's the way things are. When I talk to some of my Chinese friends they say the same thing and some of them don't like it too.

Look man not all parents are perfect, no, no one's perfect. They're only human.

Hmmmm all I can say about what your parents want from you is don't let it bother you and drag you down. As you probably know you are your own person, you be who you want to be. And in life you can't please anyone. There's a story behind this concept if you want to hear it. It's quite interesting.

It's interesting that you bring the cultural gap. My parents never transmitted me anything from their culture, except a tiny bit of religion which they never took too seriously and finally grew enough balls to throw in a trash can for good. Even my father's father doesn't go to church anymore, something I think he still feels weird about. I feel more American than Canadian, but that's probably just me being raised by a T.V. and a pro-american guy talking on the radio.

Oh I see :( Yeah I know you feel angry about this. I can understand why. But as I said you're parents aren't perfect.

lol I think everyone feels american in a way cause we're all being americanised through there products.... no offence. I mean most TV shows in Australia, where I'm from are from America or copied in some way from America and localized.

I may have live with French-Canadians all my life, but I never became one of them, in fact I can barely speak French.

I know how you feel about not fitting in. I mean I have a mental disability called Asperger's Disorder which I mentioned to you in another post. It makes it difficult for me to communicate with people and so called "normal" people tend to back away from me cause I'm weird enough for them.

Can I ask you a question is english the official language there? Cause if it is, it's them they should learn to speak english, not you speaking french cause whatever country ur in it's that language you should learn to speak.

I think that over the years with all the reading about philosophy and all that, that I developed a culture and religion of my own making.

That's good. That is what defines you and that is what you are :)

But just remember that not everyone will agree with your philosophies and you have to respect that, just like you probably won't agree with some of there philsophies. Everyone has different beliefs.

I already understand why they are the way they are. It's not difficult to see that what they see is themselves at a younger age and subconsciously repeat their parent's behavior, but never stop to think or care and figure out how the little child is feeling. They already got a lot of psychological issues of their own. With them, it's always about themselves. Affection goes one way, ME, ME, ME. Where am I in there? And of course I'm the one who's selfish as they never get enough of it.

My parents are exactly like that or it seems that way to me. Yeah I think my parents have psycological issues too.... And yeah I do believe it's cause they repeat there parents behaviour. Hey in a way it's a good thing cause if we become parents we know not to behave that way to our children, well if you want. Yeah I hate when my parents only want things there way and don't want to compromise.....

Have you thought about maybe taking your parents to a counselling session with you. Like maybe you can pinpoint the exact problem and come to some compromise. Believe me you might be surprised what you find out and they might be surprised too. Trust me it's from personal experience :)

I don't know if I'll ever become a parent, but rest assured that I'll be watching over myself so that I do not repeat the same mistakes they did. Raising kids is supposed to be like growing a garden, not like taming wild animals, even if that's what they are at the beginning.

Who knows mate, maybe you'll meet your lover one day unexpectely. That's how I met my 1st girlfriend, I didn't expect it. We talked a bit and next thing I knew I fell for her :) Like she has only been my girlfriend thus far but hey I guess it shows that your lover is out there somewhere :)

lol I like your anology of how raising kids should be like growing a garden and not taming animals. It's a good anology

Here's a random fact for you. If you're good with taking care of pets, like cats/dogs then you'll be good with children

I am already well aware of that, but the tricky part is that you cannot remember this all the time. It can be easy for your body to trick you into believing that it comes from the outside. It's like dreaming, it's so damn hard to realize that it's happening, even though it's dead obvious.

Cool, yeah I know it can be that way. But I guess you just have to keep that fact in mind when you can. It's just about putting effort in to remember it. lol yeah I know what you mean about the dreaming bit