Stomach pain while taking robinul

jay77

Has anyone gotten stomach pain when taking rubinol? I sometimes get stomach pain when I take it. I also get very bad stomach pain sometimes if I don't take robinul for a day or 2.

aries86

I haven't had stomach pain, but it does make me dizzy. It also doesn't help my sweating very much. But I've heard that results vary from person to person, so I still hold out hope that it might work for me someday. I would definitely talk to your doctor if I was you.

sean_turner74

I didn't get stomach pain when I took it. But like aries86, I got dizzy. I also felt drowsy and it was hard to concentrate or think.

It's a strange medication and seems to affect everyone differently.

margiehope

I didn't get stomach pain when I took it. But like aries86, I got dizzy. I also felt drowsy and it was hard to concentrate or think.

It's a strange medication and seems to affect everyone differently.

You're right. I've taken Avert (same med) for many years, and aside from occasional dry mouth have never suffered side effects.

Stomach pain sounds like something you should pay attention to, though--and see your doctor.

ukchick

You still getting pain and if so what did you do in the end? Stop taking it or reduce your dosage.
Thanks

ukchick

Has anyone gotten stomach pain when taking rubinol? I sometimes get stomach pain when I take it. I also get very bad stomach pain sometimes if I don't take robinul for a day or 2.
Hi
Can I ask if this is still happening, my daughter has also been getting tummy pain with Robinul.
Thanks

jay77

@ukchick I stopped taking robinul for one month because I had winter break from college,but I just recently started again. I havent been getting stomach pain, but instead I have been feeling very bloated whenever I take it.