still heartbroken

LazyHermitCrab

today i went to an eye appointment located really close to this person i dated. it's kinda impossible to get over someone who lives close and not being able to see eachother. i almost had a break down during the appointment but kept it together barely. i was too afraid to go to his birthday party, which was the last straw and i understand. now i see his facebook pictures of him moving on and having fun and i barely have any activity on my page. i added a job to my employers just to show i'm trying to do things, but he hasn't noticed. really sad :( sorry this post isn't a helpful one

Last edited:

jaixo

I know how you feel. I've liked, possibly loved, this guy for the last three years. Things didn't work out either of the times we dated (my anxiety was a large part of it). And it is really hard to get over, I know. He's really social and I'm not, obviously. So, the Facebook thing - I'm in the same situation. I'm really pretty sure he's long been over me; it couldn't have been difficult.

But just know you're not alone.
Things will get better, eventually.
I mean, some days will be worse than others, but everything will be okay. :)

LazyHermitCrab

I know how you feel. I've liked, possibly loved, this guy for the last three years. Things didn't work out either of the times we dated (my anxiety was a large part of it). And it is really hard to get over, I know. He's really social and I'm not, obviously. So, the Facebook thing - I'm in the same situation. I'm really pretty sure he's long been over me; it couldn't have been difficult.

But just know you're not alone.
Things will get better, eventually.
I mean, some days will be worse than others, but everything will be okay. :)

thanks :) i blocked myself from seeing his status updates but i can still look at his page. it has helped very little though

Last edited:

punklove

I can relate :(
If I were you I'd just try to forget about him step by step.. Don't go on his facebook profile as often and try your best to not get so easily reminded of him no matter how hard that may seem.