Starting Ionto

Hi All!

Well, I just received my RA Fischer MD- 1A (Rental program) and I'm excited to try it. I talked to the people there to receive instructions on how to operate it.

I really hope this works for me. I've tried Drysol and it did work to some extent, but I still had sweating on the side of my hand and just above the thumb nails. It lasted for about 2 days after the 7 daily applications.

Does anyone use Drysol and how do you maintain dryness? (Everyday, a few times / week or what?

Now that I have this unit I'll stop using the Drysol to see how effective it is for me. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the effectiveness.

Thanks!

Josh

Hello to All!
Well I've done 4 treatments with the Fisher Ionto. machine, and I've been pleased with the results. So far I've done these treatments every 2 days. This is what was recommended from where I got the machine. I'm still a bit reluctant to skip to 3 or more days, but I'll do it eventually to see how often the treatments will be required to maintain dryness.

Is there a chance that over time I will be able to stretch it out over more than every other day treatments? I've read where many people do it once a week or even longer in betweeen treatments.

Thanks for all you comments and suggestions, it truly helps to have this forum.

Rexus

well, I have a bad case in getting dryness but ionto worked for me. I do it for days 1,2,4,7,10 and by that time they're dry. My maintenance is once every 3 days. I once left it for around 3 weeks then the sweating was back full on, I tried to maintain it but didn't work, and I started doing treatments like crazy, increasing the amp the time etc. but it just seemed to stop working. So what i did was follow the schedule, just 20 mins day 1 2 4 7 10 and it worked like a charm again. Doing a lot of treatments doesn't seem to be the solution with ionto, it's just time. I hope this gives u some insight on how these machines work.

HH

maybe try doing 2 treatments a week for about 30mins each time for a few months and then take it down to once a week for 30mins