Starting Conversation with a gorgeous (possibly SA) guy...

My friends coming down tomorrow.
Her brothers driving her down.
I happen to be mad about him and freeze up and get real anxious n shy when he's around.
Its like im physically unable to talk to him.
We don't have much in common except we both like Oasis. Though we've never properly spoke.

My friend says he has SA, or atleast she thinks he has - also that she told him i like him but he wouldnt believe her.
I dunno what to say. I could be just like "hi" (if i even manage to get that out) and then go scarlet red and jittery.
Terrified he'll make excuses and just drive off leavin' me shaking like mad.

What am i meant to do like to relax myself. And what'll i say. I want to make him want to talk for at least a minute but i cant think of any conversation topics...

Plus his brother might be with him and hes real grumpy and antisocial and prob will prevent us talking somehow.

GAAAAHHH Help!!

Anyone manage to start conversation with a guy/girl? How did ya gain the confidence and what did ye say?

Honk

There more topics connected to Oasis than I can type down.
And remember to smile.

When they get there ask if he wants to come in for food/drink/etc. I love to bake cookies and I've yet to have someone refuse a freshly made baked good :)

Ask him how the trip was, compliment something he's wearing, thank him for driving your friend, little things like that can start a conversation. I usually try to joke around with someone, laughing always eases the tension on both sides.

As far as how to relax beforehand, that's the hardest part I think. Perhaps you could bake some cookies to ease the stress! lol

Good Luck NOP let us know what happens!

Cheers!
A lot of those are common sense- why didnt i think of em?!!
Hopefully he starts joking this time.
I remember he made a jokey comment about me to her last time but i didnt hear so he didnt repeat it and i couldnt say anything back. Gonna keep my eyes and ears peeled!

Krista

Cheers!
A lot of those are common sense- why didnt i think of em?!!
Hopefully he starts joking this time.
I remember he made a jokey comment about me to her last time but i didnt hear so he didnt repeat it and i couldnt say anything back. Gonna keep my eyes and ears peeled!

Don't worry, you're going to be great and you sound charming so it's really getting past your initial instincts to freeze up. I do the exact same thing with guys I've liked. If you find yourself tensing up just go and talk to your friend or something to calm down.

Why

"Hi"

trust me,shy guys love it when we get approached, just act slightly nervous and shy so hes comfortable