Starting a comprehensive project and database on water type & iontophoresis

etsveteran

I am starting a major project on water type and its effect on success versus failure when it comes to iontophoresis. I do not come to this forum regularly, but will try to check this thread now and again. Otherwise, please e-mail me or post on my site's forums if you are interested in participating in the below or have any useful suggestions.

Water type and effect on iontophoresis success rate

Sprawling

I like the idea of what you are doing, but it's way to complicated to follow. I've done some testing myself and trying different water and/or the same water in totally different cities getting totally different results. The same water, used in 2 different cities, 400+ miles apart. I travel with the water. Yet I've had it where the outcome of dryness is different. Sometimes, there is just no logic to it all.

Rain water in one city works miracles, then rain water from a city 400+ miles away has no effect. I find it all very interesting, but in the end all I care about is getting my hands to stay dry.

Sprawling

I find the post interesting and confusing. We have Ukchick and her daughter both using the same water, yet treatment only works for one of them. I transport my water from 400 miles away and then it sometimes works, other times not. I think there is a certain of amount of "luck" factor involved.

I'm wondering if a study can truly be done given these weird set of circumstances. A study would need to involve a defined amount of people using water from different regions over a set period of time. Each person in the study would need to use each others regional water supply. Doesn't seem highly possible that this will happen.

Like I've stated before, it's not just the water that seems to affect treatment. There seems to be some other unknown factors and it's up to each of us to experiment and try to find out how to make our INDIVIDUAL treatment work.

skillzx3

If it's any consolation, I think Sprawling does make some valid points, but the more research the better. After all, with enough research the "luck" factor may dissapear, as it may just be a regular factor of some sort. I'm a great believer in the power of science, and I believe that iontophoresis can be explained strictly in scientific terms, and it can be deduced the exact mechanisms of how it works, plus why it doesn't work. Keep on doing what you're doing. Cheers.