SPW Title and picture

Do you like it?

• No, I don't like it at all and it should change. The original is better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's terrible and looks like a comic strip.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mienaino

Re: SPW Title

jinxed said:
::snip:: and it looks even more like a comic strip in addition to that picture. ::snip::

Just going on a hunch here, but I'd say none of them have SP.

SilentStranger

mienaino said:
No...no.. they all got SP... see the guy in the middle, its a fake smile. Somebody is holding a gun behind them and saying... smile or else :D

FlirtyandDirty

I think it looks great and really fits in with the forum.

It is young people who are the predominant posters and the picture reflects this. What the picture says to me is that this is a warm, safe and welcoming site. I don't feel that their smiles and thumbs up should be taken in a negative way. I don't see it as asking anyone to be robots. I still have SA, admittedly to a far lesser degree than I used to have, but I can smile and it is good knowing that not all the members of the human race are messed up. :D

rado31

First i poped up here, i found this blue color irritating.
It still iritates me, i wish it could be orange for example.
Logo is good, these people really look like they have SA

What is important, that site is functional.

Waybuloo

The picture makes me feel more uncomfortable, like losing my anonymity, not only that, it's kind of cheesy, like its a problem u can fix by sticking a thumb up in the air.

FlirtyandDirty

Am interested to know what kind of picture should be up there? Should we have loads of tears, and maybe someone patting us on the back and telling us "there there"?? Maybe if you can get over the feeling that a happy picture can evoke in you, you can start to come to grips with other things.

Its a happy picture people. No more, no less!!!

A little of topic. Do you think that they are the webmasters relatives? They all look like they are related. Do you think one of the guys in the webmaster? I think its the one in the glasses.

FlirtyandDirty

cutefluffykitten said:
Im in a good mood today and feeling positive so wow thats a great pic and yay thumbs up guys :D

I absolutely LOVE IT when you are in a positive mood Fluff. It is always good to see. Thumbs up to you !!! :D :wink:

ignisfatuus

It's beyond awful...aesthetically, the cheese factor is off the map. It's a tad creepy to boot, like "Look, we all had a lobotomy, and we're happy now! If you get one, you can be too!"

And what's with the slogan "You are not alone"? It sounds like it was lifted from an alien abductee website.

mienaino

FlirtyandDirty said:
::snip::Do you think that they are the webmasters relatives? They all look like they are related. Do you think one of the guys in the webmaster? I think its the one in the glasses.

I don't think they look related. They just look English (and all English look alike). ;)
Okay, I deserve a swift kick for that.

No offense anyone...

I'll be on my way then...

Hehe...

prince1

SilentStranger said:
mienaino said:
No...no.. they all got SP... see the guy in the middle, its a fake smile. Somebody is holding a gun behind them and saying... smile or else :D

Na man, i think your wrong. He would probely be sweating abit if that wa sthe case.