SPW movie night?

megalon

Someone posted in another thread yesterday the idea of having a movie night with chat. I was thinking about this a few days ago. It would be doable for people with xbox360 quite easily. Xboxlive is limited to a max of 8 in a party though, and obviously not everyone has a 360. Also, I just found out netflix streaming is limited to US and Canada so, sorry europeans. Would anyone be interested to pursue this idea further? Does anyone know another way it can be done? :confused:

Last edited:
I love this idea, I certainly hope someone can find a different way because I don't have access to an xbox and I live in the UK.

Keep us posted :)

Apotheosis

If everyone finds a way to access the movie, either through Xbox or Netflix or whatever means (sorry, no blockbuster) are available, we could set a (globally adjusted) time and set up a chatroom or ventrilo/skype style thing.

Also, I'm in the US with an Xbox and would be down. I like movies.

Edit: I also have a massive list of movies we could watch. SA related, dark, action-packed, happy, psychological, horror, drama, addiction, dystopia, scifi, fantasy, french zombie flick (They Came Back looks good, so does Mutants) - you name it I have it! Did I mention I like movies?

Double Edit: Also, netflix just got Dead Man, the indie western with Johnny Depp. That one seems interesting.

... right then. I'm off now. Toodles.

Last edited: