SPW band?

I tried to add to the spreadsheet but couldn't save it.

Maybe it would be easier to just put all that info into a post.
something like:

Instruments- Drums
Styles- Hard Rock/Metal
Bands- Disturbed, Underoath, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Blessthefall, Killswitch Engage, etc.

Darn - okay, I'll try and add the posts from the thread to it. Um, after I get some paper-writing and final-studying done today...

Or maybe one of those public wiki sites would have a grid view that would work?

BlackKids

Not sure how It would work. I assume you would record on a 4 track recorder than email the file. Use it as a backing track to add your part.
I play guitar and drums. Although Its been a while since I played drums I could defiantly get back up to speed.
It would be cool to use a backing track and then see what we can all come up with

[ignore ignore ignore ignore]

Okay, this is the second attempt - sorry about the other one that didn't work - apparently Google docs requires everyone to have a Google account to make changes, but Zoho has a wiki that lets anyone edit without signing in. So far it looks like it'll work okay. Hopefully it won't get spammed - if it does you can restrict who can edit it.
Anyway, feel free to add yourself to the list here.
If you have recording equipment, you could put that in the Instruments column, or just add another column for Equipment.

Last edited:
can i unkill this thread somehow? i thought it was a great idea. just ignore the crazy spreadsheet thing.

i hope some people do get together and record some stuff through this. when i was younger, this would have been perfect for me, cause i really wanted to be in a band, but was way too intimidated to try to meet other musicians, like through the paper and stuff. a friend and i actually put an ad once, but i was so freaked out by all these people calling and leaving messages i never called any of them back.