Spiritual quotes

lily

Here's where you can post your spiritual quotes (Christian or not):

this is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. psalm 118:24

lily

But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

MollyBeGood

But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
I think Isaiah is my favorite prophet. I always learn something from him and connect with his words. This is a very beautiful passage.

MollyBeGood

I just saw this online about his death. I cannot imagine why they hated him so much as to inflict this kind of death on him.

“How did the Prophet Isaiah die?”

With the help of Belkira and his henchman, Isaiah's body was subjected to a wood-saw. Even though he was experiencing a prophetic vision during the ordeal, Isaiah was fully conscious of what was being done to him, yet he “did not cry out or weep, but his mouth spoke with the holy spirit until he was sawed in two