Spaz kid

pandamonium77

Apparently its funny to mess with me so i spaz out, and thats what most people do
I don't think they believe me when i tell them i have OCD, and tell them to stop, because they just keep doing it and its extremely annoying, and i go home feeling tortured and abused
There was a turtle shell incident where i said "Ew, it probably has salmonella on it" and so this kid took the turtle shell and rubbed it all over my paper, and my pencils and my arm
I sanitized the pencils and my arm, but i still have yet to touch the paper
Also when there's something nasty on my desk, i try to switch it with another unoccupied desk, and they hold the gross desk so i cant move it
And they touch my face, and my arms, so I'm frozen for the whole period
and its just so... i don't know
its terrible, i feel tortured by people who i thought would be sympathetic, I tell them over and over to stop and they think i can just get over it, but i cant, and they continue to f•ck with me
I hate most people, they're so inconsiderate and just complete assholes

BlackKids

dude I'm sorry to hear that cause it sucks. I don't suffer from OCD but had a similar less traumatic situation lol
In high school this jock started to annoy and then started spraying aerosols on me. At first I flipped out to the point where I'd run away. After a couple of weeks I though F''K it and just sat there ignoring them. They quickly lost interest and order was restored.
Good luck
P.S. Most people are pretty decent its just some are arseholes

Last edited: