SP Messenger thing!!

LilMissTragic

Sorry to whoever ha been trying to send me messages through the SP mini messenger, once again its playing up and i'm not getting the messages until I log off and log on again....weird stuff, wish they'd fix the damn thing!

cody2468

I don't get messages either. Used to get them all the time when I had another nickname (Neddy) but those people don't seem to come here much anymore.

Remus

Staff member
LilMissTragic said:
Sorry to whoever ha been trying to send me messages through the SP mini messenger, once again its playing up and i'm not getting the messages until I log off and log on again....weird stuff, wish they'd fix the damn thing!

I get this and people think I'm ignorant

what a bag of poo messenger!

peeps, if you wanna chat just add me to messenger

send a PM if you want me addy

Panacea

I just realized that my stupid popup blocker was blocking all my personal messages. Ugh- at least I found it out!!

Remus

Staff member
the other day I logged on here and got three messages from a guy on the mini messenger, they were from the day before when I logged in.

you seem to get messages the next time you sign in, I'm hoping he wasnt upset and thinking I was ignoring him :( , I did send a message back to explain and I hope he reads this too :)