Sophie's Sanctuary

Sunday, September 4, 2011
3:21AM

I'm really sorry about the ridiculously long post a couple days ago. I might go back into and fix somethings. Anyways,

So, last night I didn't sleep at all. The night before that I slept little bit in the early morning hours. I fell asleep today at around 4pm and woke up at around 12. Not enough sleep. I'm exhausted. I'm going back to school in 3 days and my days and nights are totally mixed up. I'm not worried about not being able to focus, I'm a good student even when I'm passed out. I'm worried about not feeling good. I know that in order to feel better during the day I need a good nights sleep. That helped last year. I fell asleep before 12 every night and woke up everyday at 8. I got at least 8 hours of solid sleep.

Tomorrow.. or I guess later on today, I have to go to a party of some sorts. I'm not really sure what it is or why my family is invited. My entire, huge, long, extended family on my fathers side is invited. Every year we all, and about 100/150 other people go to a festival in a banquet hall. It's an Italian thing. There's an MC and music, an open bar and served food. I haven't gone in 3 years because ... well, because I didn't want to be around my family.

I'm an outcast from the rest of my family, excluding my mother. My father's side family is very religious, smart, positive, popular, brave, rich, and loud. So loud. I'm quiet, I don't eat their kind of food (which offends them to no end), I wasn't in school two years ago. I'm depressing to be around and negative. I just don't fit in there. They love me, but I can't handle all of the pressure I get from them. Everyone asks me about school, telling what I should be doing instead, that I'm going to a 'retard' school. They put my down without realising it.

Anyways, my mother did everything but beg me to go this year. Most of our close extended family is away on vacation, but they're the ones I can stand most. I actually like them. My baby cousin won't be their either, which sucks. So, basically it'll just be me and my family, and 20/50 of my extended family members who I don't know.

I'm going to get more sleep.
Night.