Sometimes I miss People~

Imaginary

My days passed away, a waste of days. I often stare at the sky, Fly freely, it was my dream since childhood, even though I didn't have wings, and however it is the dream of an innocent child, a child who always felt happy because of her innocence.

I'm so lonely, sometimes it makes me longing, longing to go out. I used to breathe the air when afternoon, when the dusk, I love the twilight sky, for some reason it made me nostalgic and remove the desire, I wont this times ended, I wish I could enjoy the orange sky without end.

How about you, do you?

Rawz

Sometimes I miss people that I used to be friends with. People I haven't seen in years. Sometimes I have dreams about them.

Gaucho

that is a sad post , but i can relate to it.

i miss my motivation, me being free, wanting to take the world,having only daily little responsibilities, small responsibilities. i miss the feeling of wanting the next morning to come, and being excited about something. that sparkle in my eyes is gone. In fact, my eye color literally changed, from bright to darker,dead,without any sparkling,and even less energy.

Camazotz

I too can very much relate to this. I would often sit at my window during sunset and look outside.I'd take in the beautiful orange glow and then depress myself. I'd think to myself that if I were an entirely different person I could be making the best of my life. I could be having successful relationships, and making friends. I could be enjoying the beautiful days as they came and not hiding in my apartment and wasting away my youth.

It took me a while, but fortunately change did happen. Doesn't yet include people though. Or at least not many.

Strive for change. Work on pushing your limits.