something stronger than xanax to prevent anxious sweating?

shyguy210

I sweat a lot mainly when i am nervous... I have tried propranolol .. no effects... and now I also tried xanax but this also does not seem to work.. I have even increased my dose up to 8x my prescribed dose....

is there something stronger than xanax that helps agains nervous sweating?

Xanax is about the strongest you can get for anxiety. I'm not sure about sweating specifically, there might be other treatments for that, medications or otherwise. It sounds like something to ask your doctor about.

shyguy210

Xanax is about the strongest you can get for anxiety. I'm not sure about sweating specifically, there might be other treatments for that, medications or otherwise. It sounds like something to ask your doctor about.

my doctor prescribed me inderal(even used 6-8 times prescribed dose), paxil and prozac.... anxiety did not decrease a bit :(

then he prescribed me some xanax and risperidone... xanax does not work at all (again even tried 8 times the prescribed does.. no fcking effect)

risperidone makes me sleep.. it kindof works as I only think about how to stay awake lol .... this thing is strong ... If nothing works, I will use risperidone as it is the only one that actually have an effect on me.. it makes me very very sleepy