SocialRethard

Starry

What's the point in starting up a thread just to attack someone? Particularly on a social phobia forum, where everyone is sensitive enough about being judged and attacked by "Normal" people.

This place is supposed to be for support. If someone wants to go on about one particular issue, let them, you don't have to read it. Just don't open any of the threads started by him or any posts made by him if it annoys you that much.

People need to learn to be more tolerant.

And now I'm probably going to get abuse for this post. Oh well. Better that I get abuse for defending someone than leave the person to be attacked alone.

And yes, I realise I didn't need to reply to this thread and I could quite easily ignore it, but I care about other people's feelings, so I couldn't just ignore it.

Starry

Yes, I apologise if I've hurt your feelings, not my intention... I don't like anyone's feelings being hurt.

Horatio

I'm with Starry...

It aint fair to single anyone out and there aint nothing that SocialRehtard should be singled out for.

I'm fucking ugly too... sure I dont start multiple threads about it but there was a time when I probably did. One has to do what they have to do to work through certain issues.

Encouragement is what is needed, for nearly everyone on this site. You seem to be deliberately going out of your way to offer the opposite.

Do you expect a medal for your efforts?

Silvio

The difference between you & him is, you have stopped doing it.. This guy SocialRetahd is always playing the "poor little me" i'm ugly card. Enough already.

Silvio

Day_Tripper said:
Why not send him a message instead of trying to get everyone to rebel against him?

I did send him a PM,, but i got a reply saying that he was too ugly too read it..?!?!

Emma

I think its really mean of you to have singled him out!!!
If you don't like what he says, then don't read it...but I think he has the right to come here and say what's on his mind...Isn't that what we all do?

I happen to like his posts anyway :wink:

Silvio

That's the problem..I don't wanna read any of his contributions but the dude is always posting on my threads, so i have little choice really.