Social Phobic Looking for Work at Home? Then read this....

I hate 2 sound as if I'm throwing a sales pitch but I found this great opportunity online and I trying 2 spread the word so that other people like me can make a desect income. Everyone is so afraid tht it is a scam. It's not a scam please check out my website www.socialanxietyemployment.ws Please just check it out! We still need money 2 pay bills. sorry if this seems like a sales pitch. Just want 2 tell everyone. Thank u all for reading

txdave32

Re: Social Phobic Looking for Work at Home? Then read this..

Amelia2good4u said:
I hate 2 sound as if I'm throwing a sales pitch but I found this great opportunity online and I trying 2 spread the word so that other people like me can make a desect income. Everyone is so afraid tht it is a scam. It's not a scam please check out my website www.socialanxietyemployment.ws Please just check it out! We still need money 2 pay bills. sorry if this seems like a sales pitch. Just want 2 tell everyone. Thank u all for reading

Sounds like a pryamid scheme. YOu are PURE scum IMO. You should never have to sign up or pay to make money. ROT in hell, scammer.

zeddi

This is incredibly painful and hurtful. I would love more than anything to be able to bring income to my family to help provide. You are placing hope in people only to be squashed. Pyramid schemes generally cause people to loose money, not gain. Those of us in the position that we are unable to work can not afford to loose money.

zeddi

I hope you are not being serious when you say "Jealous much." I hope you are not bragging at the fact that you are living off the government. I would hope that you are working to better yourself and your condition and not using it as an excuse to have your country support you.

RanjinSingh

You sound jealous to me, Zeddi. Perhaps that's because I live in the great country of Britain, where the mentally deficient are looked after.

Where as you are from that shithole America, where you have to be worth a million dollars and have a 12 inch cock to get any respect.

Don't hate, appreciate.

morningstar

How does that work you actually get to stay home because of this? I don't think I could because I feel that other people shouldn't have to pay my way in life but other times I think that I would like to do so. Its people that make me feel this way.

Livingwithoutlivin

Yea, I won't be trying that, I'm going to make my money the hard way. Because at the end of a hard day of work, atleast I feel proud that I did something, that I went out in the world and played a role, and got through it... but I'll keep buying lotto tickets and hope to win.

2Crowded

If America is such a shit hole than how come we got probly 10,000 mexicans a day trying to make thier way in here illeagly to make a better life for themselves?

Jesus....Good Morning to you too... Hope you have a nice day by the way.

weak

What she's participating in is called "multi level marketing" and yeah, it's comparable to a pyramid scheme.

She isn't trying to help you. She's trying to make money off you.

danstelter

Shitty scam...

Meh, sounds like another shitty scam. I bet the person plugging the ad doesn't even have anxiety. Just wants the $$$. If you really want to make money on the 'net, look into article-writing sites like associated content or constant content. While they won't provide a livable income, they can provide some helpful income. Oh, and check out being a paid forum poster...that can provide some nice cash too. Just google it.