Social Phobia Chat Meeting 12:00 Eastern! Read. Important.

coolguy2005

Hello Everyone

My forum friends and I have started a social phobia chat.

At 12:00 eastern time we come together and discuss our social phobias. Before we leave the meeting, we make plans to accomplish a new goal by the next day. Every day we meet and every day we set new goals for ourselves...getting better each time.

Please join us in the chatroom at 12:00 eastern

Thanks@!

redlady

The chatroom here? How do you get that place going, i've been in it and nothing happens - does more than one person have to be in it for it to work?

redlady

McShy wrote:

Likewise for sure. ANd me with so much to say.

Help moderators help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine the genius that Big Red and I could offer if we chatted live.

(now I'll never get to chat..I'm sure :lol: )

Well thanks to taws i downloaded this java program which now allows me to go into the proper chatroom i have been in there a couple of times and no one is ever there - so i still can't write damn it. Genius - the only genius would be coming from you Mr. Dictionary. It would be nice to chat to you 'live' though - if your'e interested to download it go to google and type in 'download java'.

atomicapril

:roll:
Hi there, I guess I havent formally intrroduced myself, I have had panick attacks for 18 yrs. some years better than others. these past 3 years have been hard ones and now that things have let up, ( i tend to just push doen the stress) the panic is like raining cats and dogs.
I have more body awareness, driving fear, ( AGAIN!! I thought that was gone already!!) headaches, same crap... but then it morphs into some other crap ass symptom... and I am feeling really homebound.
I would LOVE a chat where I can go so I wont feel so alone.
Anyone listening to Lucinda Bassett, try going to her site or dloaing from Limewire or acquisitionx.com ( for macs)

anyway would love to communicate with anyone who would like to chat abput positive things! anytime

thanks and hope i get to know you all better

atomic*april
myspace.com/atomicapril