Social Anxiety, Bipolar and Manice Depression! Have u got all this? :(

AndyHan

Banned
I just wanna share a bit about my story rite now! Cause i'm so lonely and depressed! I got social anxiety like 2,3 years ago! And i had tried many medications but it didn't work! And the last medicine i tried on were made me went to crazy is Lithium! I went crazy, it made me thought i was back, overcome my sa but it was not! At that time, i got an idea that was i have to get out the house to get a good air, to start over! Then i left my house for 1 day,1 night and slept on the street! Outside the street, i went crazy, i was lying down on the street and started heard voices! A lot of voices were yelling at me! And then i went back home, i went back to my psychologist! She diagnosed that i started had manic depression! So from there, until now! The voices started to went down...but my system got more worsted! i can't functions right! I had too much racing thoughts! I can't communicated with my family! I'm really afraid to see people but deep down i wasn't! Just because my disorder! I can't functions right, how to look,act that why i always made people misunderstood about me! Right now, seriously, i'm very worsted! I didn't get out the house like 4,5 months already! Even when i'm alone, i still can't function the way i wanted. How i look, talk always on my mind! I'm very irritated myself! Really hopeless,sadness and no way out right now! Suicide thought still on my mind! I'm also taking some products right now,called " True Hope" but i don't know if it work for me or not! I'd tried it on like 3 months already! Will give it a year to 2013! But don't know it work or not! Right now, everyday, i just stayed in the room! Sleep,play game and surf net! I'm tired! Wait for next year to come and see the "True Hope" then if results bad...i'll end my life right away! Hanging in my option! '>

Please don't end your life. I don't know what you're going through, but I do know I have gone through my own problems, and I have wanted to end my life too. But despite how horrible things seem right now, it will get better. Imagine the trauma your family would have to go through if you committed suicide. That was the one thing that kept me going. The thought of your mother, or father, or a sibling, finding you dead in your room, with a suicide note. The amount of guilt they would feel. Even if you wrote that it wasn't their fault, they would still blame themselves. It would tear your family apart. Please just rethink it! You are amazing, and strong, so please just keep holding onto life, because it is so precious.

jaim38

I'm in a similar situation. I'm taking online classes and I don't go out unless I have to. I know I have social anxiety and maybe bipolar (on some days, I have extreme mood swings). I used to be very depressed, but now it's a bit better. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone, there are many of us here who suffer the same things. And welcome to the forum!

AndyHan

Banned
Thanks goingcrazy! But how about us! We will living like hell! We can't doing or function to anything or anything! Then how can we live? I'm not a negative thinking person! But in this situation! Thats the best option i think, but even though, i don't want to! "- Lifes suck! man!

AndyHan

Banned
Jaim38: what u study for? Then what u gonna do? U study online then after u graduate, u have to go out and work? Isn't it? So, whats your point? Other side, thanks for your comment! Nice to hear and have some one share with my story!

OCDd

hey man, i know some of your pain, and im sorry your going through this its tough and i give you credit for putting up with it. just hang in their and i promise you with time it will get better, i have similar issues and am misunderstood all of the time. i was barley functional and i took meds and did therapy and im much better. my advice is to look for support groups or a friend to be with or maybe a dog, or even a stuffed animal you can just kind of talk to and let your problems out with. Also keep God close to you, pray to him and ask for forgiveness of your sins and ask for help. I will pray for you too. you can message me anytime im on and just vent on me or just make a thread and vent. dont take your life man, you are a good person and you can do this, its hard i know that, but you are strong and united, us mentally ill can get through things together. I sincerely feel bad for you and hope this helps you. ill add you as a friend and we can keep in touch that way. feel free to ask or just talk about anything whenever you want. hope this helped you, and God Bless! :)

AndyHan

Banned
OCDd: Really thanks for your comment,man! I tried all that already! Can't help! ^^ but once again very appreciate for your support! Wish u the best too! :)

I'mNotMyIllness: Thanks, bro! Yeah, i hope so! And for all of us! Really really thanks!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all! :)

jaim38

Jaim38: what u study for? Then what u gonna do? U study online then after u graduate, u have to go out and work? Isn't it? So, whats your point? Other side, thanks for your comment! Nice to hear and have some one share with my story!

I'm studying info systems. I want to maybe get a job as a systems analyst, network admin, database admin, etc. If I can work online, it would be a plus.

Uninvited

hi, I suffer from bipolar, too. I want to assure you that this disease is not as terrible as it seems in the beginning - I am a living proof - anyway no one can tell that I have it. Currently I feel well cause I've taken my medication regularly for about 2 years. I also had strange voices and delusions and it was really frightening experience. In order to get rid of those symptoms my psychiatrist prescribed me antipsychotic drugs that solved this problem once and for all - i haven't experienced any delusions since then but I had to wait a few weeks before the drug started to work. When it comes to preventing extreme mood swings it is crucial that you take mood stabilisers: it could be lithium, carbamazepine or valproic acid. Don't get discouraged too easily. Don't expect that drugs bring relief in a few days. It's just impossible. There is no point in changing medication too often- i would say give it at least 3 months- I remember that when i was diagnosed I visited doctor too often and asked him to change my meds cause I also felt that they didn't work -the truth was my pain was so overwhelming that I wanted immediate relief and that's just impossible. The improvement takes place gradually sometimes you cannot even notice - you have to be patient. You should read sth about this disorder and ask your family to read it too - They would be able to understand you and your symtoms. Anyway that worked out for me. If you have any questions just ask.

AndyHan

Banned
hi, I suffer from bipolar, too. I want to assure you that this disease is not as terrible as it seems in the beginning - I am a living proof - anyway no one can tell that I have it. Currently I feel well cause I've taken my medication regularly for about 2 years. I also had strange voices and delusions and it was really frightening experience. In order to get rid of those symptoms my psychiatrist prescribed me antipsychotic drugs that solved this problem once and for all - i haven't experienced any delusions since then but I had to wait a few weeks before the drug started to work. When it comes to preventing extreme mood swings it is crucial that you take mood stabilisers: it could be lithium, carbamazepine or valproic acid. Don't get discouraged too easily. Don't expect that drugs bring relief in a few days. It's just impossible. There is no point in changing medication too often- i would say give it at least 3 months- I remember that when i was diagnosed I visited doctor too often and asked him to change my meds cause I also felt that they didn't work -the truth was my pain was so overwhelming that I wanted immediate relief and that's just impossible. The improvement takes place gradually sometimes you cannot even notice - you have to be patient. You should read sth about this disorder and ask your family to read it too - They would be able to understand you and your symtoms. Anyway that worked out for me. If you have any questions just ask.
Hey, thanks for the comment! I think i just had bipolar one time. At that time, i felt like top of the world, was had a lot energy. But for now, i am still not sure if i still had bipolar no more! Mood swings, two ways of characters right? Too happy and too sad? I think i don't have it, but could u explain a bit about bipolar? Do u hear voices or think people can read your inner thoughts? and racing thoughts too? Do u feel all that? Let me know if u can, really really thanks once again!