So my family doesn't want to spend time together

Ren Koutaisou

I'm starting to realize that my family never wants to do anything together. I want to move out, but I cannot afford to get my own apartment. I can't stay around the house anymore because it's way too annoying.

I don't have any friends I can just call and hang out with. Also I am extremely low on funds right now so I may not even be able to sign up for classes.

I have been looking for another job to fill in my spare time, which is vast.

Advice anyone?

klytus

Move to Europe. Here, education is virtually free and most countries have well-developed social systems. Additionally, here it's just as hard to find a job as it is in the US. (Probably even easier at some places.)

Time Machines

How do you expect someone who can't afford move out on their own to afford to move to Europe? Maybe as a long goal it would be a good idea. I'd be considering it myself too. It's really expensive to live, well depending on where I guess, especially on your own, and if you don't have a source of money coming in, I don't really know if it's possible.

Anomaly

Which state do you live in (assuming you're in the US)? Surely you can get financial aid if you go to college.

Ren Koutaisou

How do I get adequate financial aid? Every school I've been to so far will give me about 500~600 dollars maximum. I owe like 7500 unpaid dollars for finishing school.

Anomaly

How do I get adequate financial aid? Every school I've been to so far will give me about 500~600 dollars maximum. I owe like 7500 unpaid dollars for finishing school.

FAFSA would be a good start. Ideally, the government would be paying you, not the school itself.

Mikefly

lets see my advice is hang around your family as much as possible then get a friend or girlfriend ./ your own place that's what it coming down to.