So 'effing jealous!

WTF is wrong with me.

Anytime i see people being loved up or flirting I feel like saying "f*ck off and die!"
Its not just 'cause its February - or that i like anyone.
I'm just plain jealous. Its so pathetic and irrational.
Half these people are lovely - even my best friends!

Maybe its 'cause i know i get nothing but negative attention (insults) from guys. I usually avoid going clubbing (which i usually loved 'cause at least i might meet new friends there), because of how i look. I dont want to go out knowing the only way a guy would approach me is:

a) he's extremely pissed/desparate.
b) he's after my friend.
c) he wants to take me home (which I'm totally not cool with) only to wake up in terror and make me a subject of jokes between him and his friends afterwards.
d) he's VERY MUCH not my type.
e) aaand the most common one.... He wants to insult the **** outta me!

I've NEVER received positive attention from guys - well except when i was a fraction of the weight i am now.... and when they wanted one thing.... and when they wanted to be a rebound!

I've heard from my mate that her bro (who is likely to have SA - as he never walks, only drives in town - and never goes into shops) likes me, which seems too good to be true. He has my number (through her texting/calling him) though, and shes told him i like him, so why hasnt he text me? I'd make the first move but I'm terrified he won't text back and ill be waiting anxiously for weeks... or will just do what everyone else would and think "WHY ME?!"

I shouldn't be jealous of other couples/potential couples though... I should be happy for them. But i can't help myself. I wanted to hit a guy and girl who were flirting on the bus yesterday.

I've completely lost it...

music10

I kind of feel that way to. I hate seeing people kissing in the hallways at school. Or boys flirting with the girls. I guess I'm just jealous.

Felgen

If it's you in the avatar then there's nothing wrong with your looks. If you're not prepared to be hit on by drunk people, one night stands and such, don't bother looking for a future soulmate in a bar.

You should also try to make the first move if you like him. If it's mutual then I think he would appreciate it. If it's not, then at least you've got nothing to lose.

If it's you in the avatar then there's nothing wrong with your looks. If you're not prepared to be hit on by drunk people, one night stands and such, don't bother looking for a future soulmate in a bar.

You should also try to make the first move if you like him. If it's mutual then I think he would appreciate it. If it's not, then at least you've got nothing to lose.

Ah theres no other way to meet guys these days - apart from online dating - not my thing... :(
Plus I like him. I'll be seeing him after i text him though 'cause he lives with his sister.. I'm dreading the awkwardness if he doesnt text back!

And my avatar looks nothing like me - the photo's i have of me and one of two guys standing near a beach is a lil more accurate!

davidburke

Plus I like him. I'll be seeing him after i text him though 'cause he lives with his sister.. I'm dreading the awkwardness if he doesnt text back!

(not that i have any experience but) you will never know if you don't try... go for it some times we just have to take a big risk to get what you want

I honestly think you should make the first move, send him a random text, see if he replies.

I don't think your ugly, not at all so i don't understand why you say only pissed/desperate guys go for you, that's just amazes me, i think your pretty.
And weight is not a huge deal, there are plenty of guys who don't like stick thin girls, and i'm sure one day you will see that :) x

Felgen

Ah theres no other way to meet guys these days - apart from online dating - not my thing... :(

And my avatar looks nothing like me - the photo's i have of me and one of two guys standing near a beach is a lil more accurate!

Actually, only 17% of all married couples in the US met in a bar. I doubt it's much different i europe. ;) When it comes to your gallery, you're still above average when it comes to looks.

When it comes to online dating, don't waste your money on expensive shit like Match.com. This is the closest thing there is to legal pyramid schemes. General social networking (eg. MySpace) sites are however great when it comes to dating.