Snorting Avert/ProBanthine/Ditropan

ragj19555

Hi

Just a bit of advice for people at the end of their tether! If you're frustrated by how your stomach contents can impact on the efficacy of AC drugs like Avert snort it instead. It will work within 10 minutes regardless of what you've eaten. This gives you much more control of your condition and also gives you the confidence of knowing that being sweat free is only 10 minutes away should you ever need it.

Also if you've tried these drugs and they haven't worked give them another go using this method. Just wipe your nose after otherwise you'll have some explaining to do. I'm not sure what the long term effects of doing this would be but for me I doubt I do it frequently enough for it to cause a problem.

Jezza

Hi

Just a bit of advice for people at the end of their tether! If you're frustrated by how your stomach contents can impact on the efficacy of AC drugs like Avert snort it instead. It will work within 10 minutes regardless of what you've eaten. This gives you much more control of your condition and also gives you the confidence of knowing that being sweat free is only 10 minutes away should you ever need it.

Also if you've tried these drugs and they haven't worked give them another go using this method. Just wipe your nose after otherwise you'll have some explaining to do. I'm not sure what the long term effects of doing this would be but for me I doubt I do it frequently enough for it to cause a problem.

Lol, did you really go there :applause:? While it does kinda make sense I'd be careful with the dosage, if this stuff doesn't have to go through the digestive system, it's not unlikely that a lot more of it is absorbed, especially given the absorption problems of this drug in the first place.

ragj19555

Just knowing it works may be enough to reduce anxiety so that you don't actually have to use it. It changed my life so hopefully it will help others.

ragj19555

Lol, did you really go there :applause:? While it does kinda make sense I'd be careful with the dosage, if this stuff doesn't have to go through the digestive system, it's not unlikely that a lot more of it is absorbed, especially given the absorption problems of this drug in the first place.

Just to add. One of side effects that people hate is the dry mouth. When taken orally you never really know what kind of result you will have as it depends on the absorption. I found that snorting 1mg of Avert gave the perfect balance between stopping sweating while not having a mouth like the Sahara!