Smelling ??

teandtoast

does it take u long to smell under armpit mainly from sweating ?
as people that sweat all the time do you find you smell after a while or ???
interested to hear what is like for other people re this

I have tried lots of deodrants/anti perspirants/ natrual crystal deo and stuff but none very good really

Problem I have is if I sweat intensley say for 20mins during a meeting or something at work after I end up smelling quite easily....is horrible :oops:

grimZ

Yeah, I dont really rely on anti antiperspirant to keep me dry since I just assume that im gonna start sweating under my arm pits.

Sometimes taking this attitude and not worrying works and I don't sweat but more than not it doesn't.

So for me I bought some cologne(semi expensive) and just put that on. So even I am sweating people just smell this nice smell.

coriander1992

I do kind of what grimz does, I "borrow" my mums perfume, and just put a load of that on, and it hides the smell for a few hours. :lol:
I need to buy some of my own really :lol:

grissom

pits

i think its worse if you smell on your underarms cos the sweating can be hidden but the smell cannot really be masked if you havent got deodorant on you. i always carry with me, one of those small holiday sized deodorants and it fits in my really small bag. after a long walk in the afternoon with my friends the other day, i was sweating LOTS but cos i was wearing a vesttop i didnt smell. i find i smell if im wearing a tight top where the sweatmarks stay for longer or if i wake up in the morning without puttin deodorant on.

sadday

maybe you can carry some wet wipes and deoderant and sneak into the bathroom to freshen up every now and then.

i've used crystal deodorant and it worked really well for about a month but now it doesn't. So i am back to using antiperspirant and i just apply it 2-3 times a day.

teandtoast

thing is sadday Im not sure if wet wipes would clean my skin properly i think they would just kind of smudge my skin and possibly make things worse
At the moment I have to take a shower almost every day at work as luckily there is one...but still on days like tomorrow when I am in training all day at some hotel makes things a bit difficult :(

appletree

i have hh and sweat absolutly loads.
as for smelling, the best way to avoid this is quite simply wash properly in the morning and make sure you always wear baggy clothes, if you wear a baggy t shirt the sweat shouldn't get trapped and you shouldn't smell, this makes a huge difference in my case.
if i wear tight t shirts i smell, if i wear baggy i don't.
dunno if you tend to wear tighter shirts or not.
also use a little deodourant.
hope this helps and that you are okay.
-mark :)