Small Panic Attack?

I do not believe I have had a panic attack yet, but I get this funny sensation when I have to go out the house and talk to people. I can feel my heart beat in my chest and I become aware of my breathing, it’s nothing I can’t handle, but I just fear that it’ll turn into something more.

I did not think much about it. Thought I was out of breath from the walk. However, it only happens when I know I have to speak. The first time it happened to me was in December. I worked in a warehouse, and I had a meeting with a woman in office block regarding my redundancy. I never liked going to the office, full of attractive women, you have to press a buzzer and talk into the mic to let them know your outside. Then you have to mess around with the automatic doors, which is another long story for me lol

I have not seen anyone about this or my other problems, I only go to the doctors when it is serious, something like this I will skip because making appointments is hard for me. I see it on a, is it worth is scale.

Last edited:

Morgan01

well if you don't think about it as being anything than I guess there is no need. I just ask because you said you hadn't has a panic attack YET and you thought it was going to become something more.. that sounds like something you need to see someone about. Better to make the apointment now than later.

well if you don't think about it as being anything than I guess there is no need. I just ask because you said you hadn't has a panic attack YET and you thought it was going to become something more.. that sounds like something you need to see someone about. Better to make the apointment now than later.

Thanks for your advice Morgan. I’ll see how things go.

maybe its the more milder "anxiety attack" ?

I agree. I think that maybe you had a limited symptom attack. It's when you have less than 4 of the common symptoms of a panic attack. I've had these before too, and even though they're less intense than a regular panic attack, they're still scary. I would get help so you can find a way to handle this anxiety. Good luck!