slipping...

madmike

I feel like all the progress i've made in my life and all the good things i've done for myself are slowly coming undone again. I'm scared i'll wake up one of these days and be that 15 year old boy again, trying to come to terms with being different... at this stage i'm more concerned about becoming scared of people again, than i am concerned about the level of my social phobia atm.

Does anyone else feel like this?

Fighter86

Yes, I feel this way, the fear of letting go, and having everything I worked so hard for to collapse and be the same person I was just two years back. I can't go back to that life, it would ruin me, it would be too hard for me to climb back up again.

D

deleted user 1

Right now I am unravelling badly, I can completely understand what you are saying. But something you must never forget, your value is not in how others see you, or in what you do, but as a real living person with God given validity. Don't let these things bring you down what you've done. All the work you've put in and the benefits you reaped were a strength of character, a reflection of genuine strength that you provably have. I hope you feel better soon Mike. These things usually come in cycles.