Sleep disruption

ShyCanuck

Does anyone else here have tremendous difficulty sleeping at a consistent time? I can do it with effort, but I can't seem to ever stick to a consistent sleep schedule. Sometimes I'm awake for 48 hours straight, sometimes I sleep for 24 hours, and I am almost never awake during the same hours each day.

Does anyone else have this problem?

philly2bits

I don't have the exact same problem as you but I can relate. My sleep patterns change frequently without any reason. I can go a couple weeks where I get a good 8 hours every night, falling asleep at the same time and waking about the same time. Then for no reason at all I won't be able to sleep, and I'll be up all night. Or I'll go to bed early, but wake up after sleeping almost 12 hours.

Kustamogen

Banned
same routine for me every night and it sucks......asleep by 2:30 or 3am.....wake up a 6am.....try and get back to sleep by 7am....wake up at 10am tired as **** the rest of the day

philly2bits

same routine for me every night and it sucks......asleep by 2:30 or 3am.....wake up a 6am.....try and get back to sleep by 7am....wake up at 10am tired as **** the rest of the day

Sounds like me sometimes. I'll sleep for short periods of about 3 hours then be up for an hour then back to sleep, repeat three times.

I seem to be on a 36-hour sleep schedule (as in, I'm awake for 36 hours and then pass out), and only sleep from about 5:00 in the morning until 11:00 or 12:00. Every once in a while I'll fall asleep at midnight and sleep until 1 or 2 the next day. Once this past week I fell asleep at about 8:00 and slept until THREE the next day.