Sitting in the psychiatrist office waiting for appointment

truffleshuffle

I hate it..... I've gone thru more doctors/dentists/psychs because they were late with my appointment. I sit there, after 5 minutes I start getting mad, 10 minutes my adrenelin is pumping and I'm getting pissed, 15 minutes my blood pressure is thru the roof, 20 minutes I stand up go to the nurse window complain that this is BS and give them a piece of my mind and walk out, never go back because when I calm down I can't believe what I've done...
Been there done that. You should try going to indian clinics. I am cherokee and those waits can be horrid. There have been times where I have waited from 8 am until after the place closed before I got in. They go through doctors like crazy Once you get used to one they end up changing.

laure15

I get very nervous when going to a doctor's office and just sitting there, waiting for who knows how long. The more people there are the more nervous I get. I remember one time when I was at a doctor's office, I was sitting and avoiding eye contact with a nurse. She must have noticed because she sat somewhere else and I heard her told the other staff members about me.