Single & Lonely? - Craving for someone

da_illest101

If you're feeling this lonely, there's perhaps other avenues you could look to. Have you tried dating sites? Or similar sites where you look for friends?

Well I tried dating sites, for many year and never ended up with someone. Either the girl wasn't interested in me, either I wasn't interested, either I end up being a wuss and don't go, either the girl ended up being a wuss and cancel.

I just don't see how anyone who isn't similar to me could or would want to be with a guy like me. Not many girls would accept the real me, lol most have problems with the sub real me, I can't imagine the whole thing.

That's why when I feel lonely I think of the only girl I knew that was about as messed up as me ( actually we both agreed that she was more than me). I just cannot find anyone ( past friends, curent friends or new friends) where I feel so connected with the person

InvisaLady

Well I tried dating sites, for many year and never ended up with someone. Either the girl wasn't interested in me, either I wasn't interested, either I end up being a wuss and don't go, either the girl ended up being a wuss and cancel.

I just don't see how anyone who isn't similar to me could or would want to be with a guy like me. Not many girls would accept the real me, lol most have problems with the sub real me, I can't imagine the whole thing.

That's why when I feel lonely I think of the only girl I knew that was about as messed up as me ( actually we both agreed that she was more than me). I just cannot find anyone ( past friends, curent friends or new friends) where I feel so connected with the person

At least you got some intrest off of dating sites. I can't even get that, and I hear its so much easier for girls (bs)
no one who has checked out my profile has even bothered with contacting me. If I post whats wrong with me , they don't contact me and if I dont post whats wrong with me I feel like I am lying.

da_illest101

At least you got some intrest off of dating sites. I can't even get that, and I hear its so much easier for girls (bs)
no one who has checked out my profile has even bothered with contacting me. If I post whats wrong with me , they don't contact me and if I dont post whats wrong with me I feel like I am lying.

Sorry to hear that. I never got one reply when I was honnest. All I can tell you is to keep trying or you can give up like i did

InvisaLady

Sorry to hear that. I never got one reply when I was honnest. All I can tell you is to keep trying or you can give up like i did

Well since its free I will keep my add up but I sure won't be popping any cash for one of the pay sites! I just keep on hoping that there is someone who is really desperate out there.

Crap I got a message from a guy.
he is short, really really fat, has a beard and kids
I may have low standards, but not that low
His message- Are you really a virgin?

da_illest101

Well since its free I will keep my add up but I sure won't be popping any cash for one of the pay sites! I just keep on hoping that there is someone who is really desperate out there.

Crap I got a message from a guy.
he is short, really really fat, has a beard and kids
I may have low standards, but not that low
His message- Are you really a virgin?

Now now, you never know he might just be ... ok who am I kidding. No but for real he is just trying to find someone too. Though the fact that he ask that question is kinda obvious what he has in mind

InvisaLady

Now now, you never know he might just be ... ok who am I kidding. No but for real he is just trying to find someone too. Though the fact that he ask that question is kinda obvious what he has in mind

:D And to think it is the kids and beard that make it a no way in heck for me!:rolleyes:

AGR

Its been really hard those days,sorry but I only have here to vent :-(,there is someone I am kinda intersted in,I posted on her blog,at least now she knows that I exist,who knows I might do something crazy like adding her to my facebook haha,seriously why do I have to feel like crap whenever I am interested in someone,people liked me in the past,why couldnt this girl like me too?
I dont get it,why I feel this way.

da_illest101

Its been really hard those days,sorry but I only have here to vent :-(,there is someone I am kinda intersted in,I posted on her blog,at least now she knows that I exist,who knows I might do something crazy like adding her to my facebook haha,seriously why do I have to feel like crap whenever I am interested in someone,people liked me in the past,why couldnt this girl like me too?
I dont get it,why I feel this way.

because you are selling yourself short. You are thinking that this girl won't be interested for xyz reasons. I do that all the time

Foxface

When I dwell on it too much. It really brings me down. I go ranting all over the forums, talking about my life and the curse. I don't think anyone on this forums flies off the handle as much as I do.

When I'm desperate, I cuase a lot of drama for you to see. I just know how everyone loves that! :) Ha Ha.