*sigh*

jamez

I don't even know what my problem is really...maybe I've got too much time on my hands. I haven't done crap all for the last couple of days.

Chilling__Echo

i hear ya. we're at exam time now at school and i'm not doing a whole lot. just hangin around the dorm room.

all my friends are studying, yet i'm not haha... argh... almost over though!

jamez

Yea...It's like I'm not even thinking sometimes, time can fly by.

It's pretty hard to help myself, when I don't even know what my damn problem is.

jamez

Yea...I know I was depressed before, then I felt good for a while, then now just numb. I've been following the news here for the last couple of days, maybe I should stop.

Disnterested? Definitely Yes. It's a gloomy world. lol.

Chilling__Echo

mmm i'm sorry sweetie, no CNN for you! go for a walk, put on some music, don't let it get to you.

i'm sorry you are/were depressed. i know what that's like, it's no walk in the park...

jamez

No CNN here. lol.

There's a lot of racia issues cropping up here and I've been consumed with it.

A walk should do me some good...

Hurricane

jamez said:
No CNN here. lol.

yea I saw some crazy stuff on telivision about the racial issues u have there going on, I saw drunk people beating up immigrants, and the other way around...it was bound to happen somewhere...

jamez

Hurricane said:
jamez said:
No CNN here. lol.

yea I saw some crazy stuff on telivision about the racial issues u have there going on, I saw drunk people beating up immigrants, and the other way around...it was bound to happen somewhere...

Yea...mate. It was drunken white folks targeting people of "Middle Eastern appearance to reclaim their beach. And mobs of Lebanese went around smashing up cars and shop fronts in mainly white neighbourhoods. Some crazy stuff indeed.

jamez

Harvey - Definitely, I need to refocus. It seems I always go for a couple of days and disconnect with the world.

There's definitely a few things I need to be doing.