Side-effects

lyricalliaisons

I've been on four medications & I've only had bad side effects from one. It was called Depakote ER. It made me nauseous like crazy, I couldn't leave the bed for weeks, & felt like hell. I was in constant pain, especially my stomach. After a few weeks, the doctor took me off of it & put me on a better med without the side effects. I've been lucky with meds because I haven't had to deal with the side effects most people have to deal with all the time, except for with that one med & I didn't take it for very long.

Noca

Banned
I've been on four medications & I've only had bad side effects from one. It was called Depakote ER. It made me nauseous like crazy, I couldn't leave the bed for weeks, & felt like hell. I was in constant pain, especially my stomach. After a few weeks, the doctor took me off of it & put me on a better med without the side effects. I've been lucky with meds because I haven't had to deal with the side effects most people have to deal with all the time, except for with that one med & I didn't take it for very long.
I hated Depakene(Depakote ER). It destroyed my appetite for life. Only good thing was it put my epilepsy into full remission.

LadyWench

I've tried quite a few different medications for my issues, and the worst side effect I've ever experienced was slight nausea from Luvox and Anafranil. Other than that, nothing horrible. I've gotten drowsy and sleepy from certain meds, but I'd have to say that a little bit of nausea was the yuckiest side effect I've dealt with. And that isn't even bad, it just sucks.