Sick of this

Ashiene

rosebud i like your avatar very much where did u get it and whats the name of that doll?

weak

rosebud said:
I'm 16 years old, a drop out from school because of SA. I haven't been going out of the house, i just stay at home. On the computer all the time. I feel like a real freak sometimes. Sometimes I think about suicide, but not planning to, I just wonder what it'd be like, you know?
I'm thinking about going back to school, but I wonder what people will think, like where have I been and stuff since this is a small town where I live, where everyone knows eachother. People will be asking why I quit school, and I'll be embarressed. I'm so depressed! I don't know what the hell I should do with my life and I don't know who I am.
I need help. :cry:

I'd consider going back for maybe Senior year, just to re-establish some friendships and get your social life started up again.

I did independent study for my senior year and it's something I definitely regret. I became disconnected with all my friends and being home all day long got old really quick.

Ashiene

wow thats a beautiful site! im a guy but i absolutely love dolls for their purity, innocence and beauty. thanks!

Ashiene

hey ive got a doll avatar too, but its a picture ive had for a long time (couple of years). the dolls are called Candy Girls and i have quite alot of pictures of them.

Walk

weak said:
I'd consider going back for maybe Senior year, just to re-establish some friendships and get your social life started up again.

I did independent study for my senior year and it's something I definitely regret. I became disconnected with all my friends and being home all day long got old really quick.

I agree with you.

As much as I thought ditching school seemed to ease the pressure of SA at the time, it's been a pretty big regret of mine not braving it out and just finishing high school in a conventional way. I think learning how to make friends and getting used to people develops very much during that time in a person's life.

Getting help from counselors/caring teachers/etc in school > Avoiding school