Should i shave my head?

DeathMetal

'Twas also my situation about 8-9 years ago. Alas, the Metal Gods did not share my vision of greatness, and smote my hair. But lo, I still carry the Metal Flame in mine heart, and I still shunneth pop music, and decry the foul disbelievers.

:D

Perhaps it's just a test from the Metal Gods? They want to see if you will still carry on the Righteous Spirit of Metal even without thy Lengthy Locks of Metalness.

Felgen

Perhaps it's just a test from the Metal Gods? They want to see if you will still carry on the Righteous Spirit of Metal even without thy Lengthy Locks of Metalness.

Rob Halford doesn't have any hair at all. I think he's well liked by the Metal Gods. ;)

Masychefx2

Banned
nah id look like a monk if i shaved it all off LOL as if this got so many replys

also ive just noticed part of my fringe is like light brown and the rest of my hair is black

weird looks cool tho

KiaKaha

Banned
Yes shave your head. I do. I dont have to expend any thought on how I look which means I have more time to focus on my paranoia and self defeating insecurities.

If you actually have hair, Use it!
I only shaved my head because 1, I got lice and 2, I'm freakin bald.
What I wouldn't do to have a nice full thick set of hair again *sigh*

mrb

hell lets all shave our heads bald :D so whos going to bottle it .... i think ...think...think... hmmmm oh all the mods should do it first :) for charity of course :)

Waybuloo

Hope the OP HAS shaved his head, it is a cool look I wish more people would do it. There is a woman called Gail Porter who shaves her head due to medical reasons but she looks really cool, so does Sinead O'Connor, I love bald women too!