should I plan for a date before or after I meet a women ?

Bo592

ok so imagine this after trying and trying to get a date with a girl you finally get one so you cheer , you celebrate you feel like floating on air then she ask where are we going to go. Then you freeze and panic because fankly you never thought of where you would go because you never imagine getting this far. So would it be useful to come up with the perfect date before or after you actually meet the women.
Think about it said women ownly want the alpha male that basically mean a leader. What I see make a leader is someone who has a vision and know what they want and always act like their right even though they may not be sure. Now let go back to the situation where she just ask where are we going to go on a date and you don`t have the slightest suggestion of where to go and you start stuttering and mumbling now how is that going to make you look like probably like somebody who has not really thought about anything but sex.
But if you had the idea of where to taker her then you would sound more like you are romantic and not new to going out with girls and having a plan would help you be more of a leader. So what do you all think having a date idea now while you don`t have anybody will it help you step up your game making you look more like a leader a alpha male ?

Megaten

Well you dont have to be an alpha male dude, if shes said yes then Id assume shes already interested. But I would say yeah its good to have some places in mind because its a common etiquette that if you invite someone to do something with you, that you have an idea of what that something is. You can google "dating ideas" and you'll find some stuff. Or even "dating ideas for those on a budget" if you dont wanna spend too much money. Ive always liked the idea of movie then something afterward because it gives you something to talk about if you have a hard time thinking on your feet. Plus you can tell a lot about a person by what movies they like lol.