Share your Twitter link

Has anybody here been using Twitter? I have been using it for the last couple of weeks, and I like. I find it is a good way to say what is on your mind, without really explaining it fully, kind of like a “thought diary”. Anyway, here is my Twitter profile.

Dean Foster (Banvard) on Twitter

Update: For the passing of Twitter Info, not a Twitter bash fest.

Last edited:

lettypagb

i have one but i have no idea why is fun to say what youre doing , or whatever , lol ,sorry , i kind of would appreciate if you explained it to me .

Twitter is great for shouting out your creative side. I try to do this a lot. It is like exercising your persona, if that makes sense. You do not have to Tweet about everything you do, like some of the users. You can be witty with your Tweets, add funny things you’ve seen and tell the world what annoys you.

Well, we could have the same argument for why people use the internet in the first place. Checking the same websites repeatedly, rechecking emails. This forum for instance, why do people want to read about our boring lives?

I had Ben Stiller Tweet me today :) that followed with about 10 followers lol

@ben_stiller @Banvard Die hard Trekkie;) It really pains me

@banvard Aren’t you a Trekkie? This must be hard for you. ;-)

@ben_stiller While the cake is in the oven..... I'm offended by the trending topics. Star Trek and Wolverine? Where's NATM2?

Another annoying internet fad, like Facebook.

WOW, are forums not fads as well? You posted about 40 characters, to say less than most Twitters. I created this thread so people could pass on Twitter info, not to debate why we use it.

Last edited:

PhantomPod

I have a Twitter, but I don't really use it myself and make updates. I just use it to follow celebrities! Haha. I do like Twitter though, and think it's pretty cool.

dottie

I had Ben Stiller Tweet me today :) that followed with about 10 followers lol

@ben_stiller @Banvard Die hard Trekkie;) It really pains me

@banvard Aren’t you a Trekkie? This must be hard for you. ;-)

@ben_stiller While the cake is in the oven..... I'm offended by the trending topics. Star Trek and Wolverine? Where's NATM2?

awesome! he is frickin hillarious. him and his sperm. i wonder how big they get anyway... the sperm, i mean.

Synthetic

I use twitter. twitter.com/thepolitical
I tend to use it for my podcast updates and to follow hockey teams and video game news.