Share your Experiences to Help Others?

Hey everyone,
I am in the process of making a book that is meant to help people who feel they have a blushing problem. My hopes are that it can contain a variety of approaches that have worked for others and that it can help people address their problem in a variety of ways depending on the nature of it.
If you would like to anonymously contribute a story of success for the book, please let me know. I can include your name or not, as you wish, and either paraphrase you or quote you exactly, as you wish.
My main goal is to be able to help people without making another crappy book full of lies, as some of them seem to be (you know, the ones that say they have the one perfect cure but want you to pay a huge amount of money for it, but acting like they want to help) . I do not want to pretend that there is an easy cure or one sure-fire way that will help people, I would like to help people have a variety of tools that can be used depending on their particular situation. Please let me know if you would like to help by sharing successes, advice, or aspects of facial blushing that you think would be good to include in a book that you do not often see covered in books. Hope you all are well, thanks so much.
~Jen

live

like what exactly do you mean by "blushing"? Getting embarrassed and all red in the face? I don't really have that, I just find it awkward to keep eye contact. Sorry I couldn't help, but it might help if you had a 'working definition' for "blushing."

doesit

like what exactly do you mean by "blushing"? Getting embarrassed and all red in the face? I don't really have that, I just find it awkward to keep eye contact. Sorry I couldn't help, but it might help if you had a 'working definition' for "blushing."

good point,even the blushing itself is normal reaction in many situations,and yet there are people with chronic blushing,the ones with anxiety,flushing and many other types of redness that appears for one or another reasons :cool: