Sexuality....

turqoise

You dont have to hide your feelings when you are straight. Random people dont hate you for being straight as they do for being gay or bi. I wish I was straight.

definitely agree. it`s kind of hard to have SA when you have strangers to worry about!

me, i think i might actually be at least bi, though it`s only something that`s sort of been brewing the last 3 years and i`ve never tested it out, especially as it turns me off thinking of having sex with a girl...though that made me think that being gay isn`t about sexual attraction as much as it is emotional attraction.

I`m still holding on to the hope that I`ll meet a special male someone! He just has to be less macho, and talkative...I wonder how the odds are looking?!

DYiNG-iNSiDE

im straight i like guys alot lol meand friend did "experiment" lmao but it didnt do anything for me (thank god) butmybest friend thinksshemight be gay orbiand oneof my other 1s is and i have gay guy friends, i love them there so funny and fun. lol

of_darkness

i've decided i'm bi... though i lean towards liking girls more. I think bi is pretty cool, i don't really hae to hide anything, if i like a girl people will just think i'm straight. I'm not so sure about being in a relationship wit a guy though. I've kissed one, but that was just messing around really (he's definately very bi though)
i'm quite happy with what i am. and i feel for anyone out there who happens to be gay, more people than i realised just don't accept 'being gay' as a way of like.

"it's just sooo unnatural, eugh, we weren't made to do that"

"...so do you even believe in god then? O___o "

"....no" :p

Tryin

i don't know. i think everyone is bi, more or less. or at least should be, LOL :) i don't have much sexual experiences. except masturbation, of course. i'm afraid i don't like sex very much. i guess i am kind of a non-sexual (but this might change in the future, i hope)

Kinetik

I'm straight but I do find some men very attractive. Not enough to ever try anything with them, but just in a way where you think "wow he's really cool" or what have you. As a child I used to have infatuations with a few famous guys on TV, but I grew out of that. It's interesting when people are really honest with how they feel. I think if everyone was, we'd see that most people are probably bi at least to some degree.

coriander1992

Re: Confused

lostindarkness said:
I consider myself a straight person, but I think that I might actually be a bi-sexual. I can some times look at girls in the way that a guy does. I am truly undecided about this, so for the moment I will call myself straight. I am pretty sure that I could be bi-sexual though.

I'm the same as you - confused lol, but i think i might be bi

:)

I'm gay too.

I don't believe everybody is bisexual, I know I'm not. I think things would be much less complicated if we didn't have gender period. Of course we'd still have sex, but only for pleasure. We'd reproduce differently, like plants maybe and grow our offspring in the ground.

hamandcheese

This is a great idea for a post!

I like to think that I've a fluid sexuality that is changing and could possibly change totally.

I identify as being straight and I have a girlfriend but I'm attracted to transexuals almost as much as girls, you just don't meet them in real life though.

I'm pretty open to trying things out as well. I'm not bisexual but sometimes I'm a bit curious about guys, I think it's more about viewing it as being wrong though that's a turn on.