Sexuality....

Scottish_Player

Iam as straight as they come :D although i have been asked in a joking way if iam gay :lol: i think its just because i dont talk about sex and woman all the time like most guys :roll:

emmie

staight

hi brown eyes im straight i like men too much to be a lesbian althou im surprised my last boyfriend didnt turn me to be a lesbian he was such a pig too me :evil:

BrownEyes

On the third day of work (barely this week) this girl asked me if I was 'gay'. I guess I was starring at her an awful lot. I got really embarrased but denied it. I think my bisexuality is one of the things causing my SA...

Its nice you two are straight. It is much easier being straight, isnt it?

BrownEyes

Scottish_Player said:
BrownEyes said:
It is much easier being straight, isnt it?

well ive never been gay to compare it with :lol: so i dont know
You dont have to hide your feelings when you are straight. Random people dont hate you for being straight as they do for being gay or bi. I wish this was different but thats the way the world is right now.

I wish I was straight.

emmie

BrownEyes said:
Scottish_Player said:
BrownEyes said:

You dont have to hide your feelings when you are straight. Random people dont hate you for being straight as they do for being gay or bi. I wish this was different but thats the way the world is right now.

I wish I was straight.

it must be more interesting bein bi and u get more choice!

BrownEyes

emmie said:
BrownEyes said:
Scottish_Player said:
BrownEyes said:

I wish I was straight.

it must be more interesting bein bi and u get more choice!
Lol, thats definitely a good way of looking at it! :D

Fredscars

straight. Lots of people think i am Bi because i would have no problem kissing a girl..but thats because i dont care..im not attracted to women, but i wouldnt see a problem with kissing one for a dare or whatever.
I would think it good to be bi, partly because if/when you get a boyfriend im sure you could fulfil alot of his fantasies :wink:

Toad

I'm straight, but I really wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people think I'm gay.

Chilling__Echo

i'm straight. i've asked this before a while ago but i wondered what it'd be like being gay/bi because it seems to me that it would be hard to find a partner (but i imagine it would be better now that homosexuality is much more accepted today than it's ever been, but deffinately not widely accepted.) seeing as how alot of times they don't want others to know...

Crimefish

You didn't list asexuality in the options. :wink:
I'm straight, and people tell me I must be unhappy because I'm single. :roll:

GettingThere

Straight. I honestly couldn't imagine being gay but I have absolutely nothing against gays. They often seem to be much nicer people than straight guys.

Confused

I consider myself a straight person, but I think that I might actually be a bi-sexual. I can some times look at girls in the way that a guy does. I am truly undecided about this, so for the moment I will call myself straight. I am pretty sure that I could be bi-sexual though.

Katjelique

I am attracted to both men and women and can imagine myself being sexual with both, but I prefer relationships with men. This could be because I have never had a romantic relationship with a woman or due to societal pressures.