Sex

KyBoshia

i like sex better when i'm comfortable with the other person and actually have a strong connection with. sex is best when in love. but yeah, i'm shy with sex and such, i'm not a prude or anything, i just feel uncomfortable due to the SA

Horatio

I have never had sex and never will unless I pay for it

but even if I was in a relationship I think I would have major probelms when it comes to sex... if people even come near me I get in a panic... if the pedestrians on the street bump into me I almost die with anxiety... Im so afraid of intimacy that I cant go to the hairdressers

before I stopped getting my haircut, that was the most intimate experience I ever had... someone touching my hair, ear etc and now I cant even handle that

I dunno how I could ever hug someone, let alone sleep with them

even though my body is telling me that sex is the only thing worth living for - meh, stupid body, how would it know that anyway. thats like an Eskimo telling himself that living in the Sahara Desert is the only thing worth doing in life

KyBoshia

i can't hug people but i can hug my boyfriend. i think it's just i can allow one person in at a time, but with friends and family, i cannot stand people touching me, and to hug someone... that's just weird for me

Rainman

I've only had one sexual partner all my life, and that was only a few years ago, and I don't think I was too good in bed. Then again, that was also because it was my first time(s)

At this moment, I am not in any relationship, nor seeking sex, but feel very anxious about the eventuality arising. At my age(mid 20's) most women would have had plenty of experience, multiple partners, and I may come up short.

I mean come on, it's not like some skill you can practice without having a sexual partner and my morals are too strong to ever seek sex workers.

So, I don't actually want to actively seek relationships or sex, I want it to happen naturally with the right women, as something more meaningful, where a bad performance in bed is not going to cause our relationship to end.

KyBoshia

Rainman:
don't sweat, my best partner is my current one and he was a virgin. it totally doesn't matter, sure the first couple times with mediocer, but he soon got the gist of it, no biggie. sex is sex, it's best when you have an intimate connection with the other person and if you do, then the sex doesn't really matter (well it does, but it'll be good because you love one another)

Rainman

KyBoshia said:
Rainman:
don't sweat, my best partner is my current one and he was a virgin. it totally doesn't matter, sure the first couple times with mediocer, but he soon got the gist of it, no biggie. sex is sex, it's best when you have an intimate connection with the other person and if you do, then the sex doesn't really matter (well it does, but it'll be good because you love one another)

Thanks KyBoshia. I think a lot of relationships now days, particulary those that form because of primarily physical attraction, have a great emphasis on sex. It's scary listening to women talk about their boyfriends and their sex lives so openly with their friends and judging them on it.

I think for a man, being rejected by a woman for not being man enough, which seems to be largely measured by how well they perform in bed, is most scarring. What I find scary about, doing what my peers do, going clubs/pubs, picking up women and then having sex with them, is the emphasis is on sex.

In fact I would say I have a certain fear of success here. If I did succeed in picking up a woman, and it did finally lead to sex, I maybe somewhat worried what to do next :oops:

KyBoshia

Rainman said:
In fact I would say I have a certain fear of success here. If I did succeed in picking up a woman, and it did finally lead to sex, I maybe somewhat worried what to do next :oops:

don't stress or worry about it, that's the worse thing to do, just relax and let things flow, "you can do it" :)

Sex is good and nice, but sometimes the emotional drawbacks just don't seem worth it. I certainly don't think I'd ever have sex with someone I didn't love, seems pointless to me, probably wouldn't be much good and I'd probably hate myself for it :p It's only worth it if you get cuddles and kisses and it feels emotionally good, not just physically.

Rainman

It's only worth it if you get cuddles and kisses and it feels emotionally good, not just physically.

Awwww. I absolutely agree with you. I think if your lover makes you feel fuzzy inside, then how well you perform with them in bed is not all that important and if it is really true love, it would be the least of your worries. This is when sex is lovemaking literally.