sex drive\alcohol with avert

foulbeast

first of all, hi.
i feel like this forum is my family even though i dont know any of you personally :) just reading some posts here and there.

my story isnt something special around these walls-
my sweat pretty much devastated 30-50% of my social life, university education, and even my chance getting into military flight school (failed the medical evaluation because of HYPERHIDROSIS :sarcastic:).

well then.
i found out about avert. ordered it from canada. waiting for it to arrive.

my intrigues are-
the pharmacy said they put on the label "antiperspirant". should i expect problem like it getting stuck in customs or something?

i also wonder about negative effects of Avert on sex drive\erectile function :giggle: (if there are any) and also about combining alcohol with the drug, since my rock'nroll lifestyle demands ofc. :mad:

thanks and have a great day.

Englishman

Good question, sorry that I can't answer it... I've noticed my sex drive is and has been 0% over the past 12 months, not sure why.. Maybe beause I'm depressed as ****.

Englishman

No, not yet. Hopefully I'll be getting perscribed some form of glycopyrrolate by next week though.

0707129r

Does not cross BBB so no issues there, with excessive alcohol can lead to heavy urinary retention, dehydration and horrific hangovers. Moderate amounts - anything up to about blackout drunk is fine.

foulbeast

did anyone had problems getting Avert thorough customs from Canada?... i should get it this week and want to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Last edited:

foulbeast

UPDATE
took 1 pill this morning on empty stomach -and havent sweated since! (night time now) even went to the gym and had a full workout... and even then- NO SWEAT.

this is the **** :perfect:
iam almost crying i didnt knew about it years ago. all the doctors told me there is no cure. but there is!
miracle pill.

hope it will keep the good work.
will update again next week.

Last edited:

Englishman

UPDATE
took 1 pill this morning on empty stomach -and havent sweated since! (night time now) even went to the gym and had a full workout... and even then- NO SWEAT.

iam almost crying i didnt knew about it years ago. all the doctors told me there is no cure. but there is!
miracle pill.

That's awesome man :) need to try this... I've been perscribed ditropan but I'm not getting the results I'd wanted. Definatly going to ask for this next time I see my doctor.

foulbeast

Where do you sweat form? Also, do you feel overheated, does your face turn red?

i sweat from everywhere. the pill is working 100% havnt sweated once since i took it at the first time.
taking 1 pill (2mg) in the morning, no side effects except the dry mouth which is nothing serious at all.
if there are no long term issues with this drug that will be found out in the future then this is the miracle pill. it just seems too good to be true.

Last edited:

Modam

I agree with 0707. Be careful with alcohol in terms of dehydration. If you overdid it and don't want to have a massive hangover the next day, make sure to drink an entire glass of water before bed. Works like a charm.

HHDisturbed

UPDATE

miracle pill.

AWESOME!!! I felt much the same when I tried the Secure Glycopyrrolate Wipes and Advert the first few times. :) Please be aware though that these meds are not a cure in any way. They simply reduce the symptoms associated with HH. "Cure" means gone for good without the meds. Nevertheless, glyco is the best thing I have tried. I am so happy that it works for you too. :)

The wipes and Advert 1mg pills have not affected sex drive or performance in any way. If anything I feel better knowing that I am not going to sweat like mad during sex.

foulbeast

using it for about a month now. still working good as it did, though need to do more research about long term issues if your planning to take it for a long period of time.