Sex/Age/Race/Area/etc.

me4me

ME

Male/22/human/Toronto CANADA!!/YES definitely something wrong with that comment. Either that person was trying to be funny (which in turn makes them a retard) or they are feeling depressed or something of that sort (but does not give them the right to say something like that)
anyways i am sure the original poster was not out to have this turn into a thread on race and or religion.

SalemEdgerton1

20, white, male, kentucky. Seems like I'm the only one to represent Kentucky here lol.

Guess I have welsh and english roots mainly, but born and raised in the US. Nice to meet you all!

PinkFrog

♥ sweet kiss ♥;157308 said:
^ So far you're the only other black person I've seen on this forum, yah :D

I find it interesting how it may appear that SA seems to affect predominantly Caucasian backgrounds. Or, those in the African American community is not speaking about disorders such SA, AGORA, AVD, and the like.

It could be societal pressures in certain cultures that are not accepting of dealing with disorders.

There should be a scientific study done as to which races is affected more by SA due to various cultural backgrounds, genetics, and other such components that could play a role of developing such debilitating anxieties.

Very interesting.