Self Medicate

slicknsly

So I am going to a birthday party later today and will barely know anyone, not to mention I will already be somewhat outside of the box being that I do not speak spanish. So to calm my nerves I ask you what should I do. Finish off the remaining amount from a 375ml jack daniels I have (Little more and 1/4 left). Take a 5mg oxycodone which probabl wont do much. Or take both.??? Need help with conversation topics too please.

Enialis227

Honestly, self medication is a bad idea. Go to a doctor and get some prescriptions, or failing that, obtain valium or xanax and use them instead of whatever. Just use your discretion.

DillJenkins

Opioids shouldnt be mixed with Alcohol.

Exactly. Dont mix alcohol with an opiate...you can die. For real.

If it was me, I would take the oxycodone along with a benzo if you have any. Opiates help my anxiety more than any other drug.

If you have to drink then drink a max of 1 shot. Anymore and you could have serious consequences.

I dont think you should self medicate however. I did it myself for a long time and it only helps in the short term. Long term it makes things worse especially if you medicate with alcohol.

Danfalc

Banned
Take a 5mg oxycodone which probabl wont do much. Or take both.???

Is that the one I think it is..As in the pain killer,which is in the same sort of family/strength as morphine and heroin.Seriously I hate to sound preachy but please be carefull ::(:

You will get a tolerance to that quick if not carefull,it's called hill billy heroin in my area.It's really dangrous to mix with booze as well as other people have pointed out,I think booze actualy makes the effects a lot stronger.

Just have a drink if anything.