SEEKING ANXIOUS SITUATIONS AND CHANGING YOUR PERCEPTION

light

many people who are victims of anxiety believe that the symptoms are beyond their control, but the fact is that you can be your best source for anxiety help.

it is therapeutic to face our fears instead of giving in to the tendency to avoid them.

regularly seek out the anxiety attack like an adventure seeker. feel how empowering this new thinking is for you. you can practice with strangers at first then work your way up. you have dreaded the arrival of a panic attack but now you are actually chasing it. the fear has nowhere to hide once the tables are turned. the desire to challenge the anxiety builds confidence. it is the confidence you have deep within yourself that moves you outwards past the bubble of fear and toward life.
anxiety self help include specific mental exercises that deal with change in perception.

once you unleash the amazing power within you, then you will be amazed at how well you can overcome anxiety. “do the thing that you are afraid to do and the death of fear is certain.”

THINK AS IF YOU ARE EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO BE.

Be Happy Where You Are Right Now

Iceman31

I only have panic attacks in social situations -- in front of other people. How do you face this fear when the embarrassment kills you? If had other triggers, I could face them. People will think just think that I'm crazy. I can't handle the embarrassment that I will have to go through to heal. How?

You need to realise that other people WON'T think you're crazy. If someone ran past you on the street, would you give them a second thought? Would you walk around judging that person and thinking that they're crazy? Because I wouldn't, I have my own life to live and I wouldn't give them a second thought. But maybe that person who ran past you was having a panic attack, and was running down the street freaking out that everyone was looking at them! Just put it in perspective.

If you don't go out and face your fear of people, how do you ever expect to get better? You do want to get better don't you? Then you have to face your fear, every day, and fail over and over again until one day it gets easier and you learn to control it and stand on your own to feet. But facing it is the ONLY way you could get better.
Well, i guess you could also go on sedatives and be too out of it to feel anything :p