Seeing them go...

You see your loved ones go... your once close friends become acquaintances and the acquaintances turn into strangers. The camaraderie and fellowship dissipating. You see the strangers turned friends on the forums disappear one by one... and be replaced by new friends... who'll also vanish shortly after...

Where were the moments of shared experiences? That stranger you nod to on the street who used to be your closest confidant and the stranger in the mirror wondering. Or maybe it all never happened and your whole life had always been this way... Just waiting in your room. The time in living wasted in waiting for something to give meaning to the word 'living'.

And you wonder what life must be like on that train that left a long time ago... That little train that everyone seemed to be on except you. Did the train conductor eject those who misplaced their tickets on the train? Are they now sitting down? A lot of staring, a lot of breathing and a whole lot more of just plain nothing...

You see your loved ones go... your once close friends become acquaintances and the acquaintances turn into strangers. The camaraderie and fellowship dissipating. You see the strangers turned friends on the forums disappear one by one... and be replaced by new friends... who'll also vanish shortly after...

Where were the moments of shared experiences? That stranger you nod to on the street who used to be your closest confidant and the stranger in the mirror wondering. Or maybe it all never happened and your whole life had always been this way... Just waiting in your room. The time in living wasted in waiting for something to give meaning to the word 'living'.

And you wonder what life must be like on that train that left a long time ago... That little train that everyone seemed to be on except you. Did the train conductor eject those who misplaced their tickets on the train? Are they now sitting down? A lot of staring, a lot of breathing and a whole lot more of just plain nothing...

Well put. Able to hang to every word. Normally, lengthy posts I have problems with attention.

Think we missed that train. I never saw it. Walked through it perhaps.

Trying to find it now.

Waiting for something is equal to waiting for nothing.

Well friends come and go, I guess it's a natural process, sometimes it's much harder to keep our friends than making new ones, and when we have social phobia we tend not to keep much contact we our friends and that makes the friendships weaken until they disappear, that has happened to me but II think if these people didn't understand social phobia I guess I didn't need them either. Also some people will only be friends with you if they can get something out of it :p

IGotSeoul

There's always the 11 o' clock into tomorrow. Brand new faces, new experiences, and perhaps I'll join them.

May very well be a more comfortable trip. Thanks to the insight of many yesterdays.