Seeing Old "Friends"

206Raider

Well tonight I may hang out with some people I wasn't really cool with when we stopped hanging out and that was over a year ago but we made contact again through Facebook and I'm thinking of going out tonight with them but I feel I may be super anxious becuase I know there is a little animosity between me and a couple of other people there that I don't talk to. I'd rather meet newer people with the same interests as me but it's not easy to do and I've been dying to go out and party but I just don't know? I'm sure it's worse before going (it always is) but I always think of all the bad things that COULD happen before hand. I don't think they will happen but I can see myself making a fool of myself, I feel like I should go and take shots as fast as possible to take the edge off. I just don't know if this will be worth it?:confused:

Sounds like a plan. Really nothing to lose but a couple things to gain. I would just advise you to keep cool when talking to people you have a little problem with. You never know when a little problem can escalate into a bigger one. Just keep on the str8 and everything will probably be fine

206Raider

Yeah see that's the thing, I don't want there to be some big problem but odds are there won't be. If it is then it is what it is. Don't think anything will though, If I drink I'm not a mean drunk moreso a funny one but I don't know, I'll see what happens.

Yeah see that's the thing, I don't want there to be some big problem but odds are there won't be. If it is then it is what it is. Don't think anything will though, If I drink I'm not a mean drunk moreso a funny one but I don't know, I'll see what happens.

lol, when im drunk i get funny and defensive at the same time. And im like 50% more protective of loved ones than i am already, so that is to the extreme, like off the radar kinda protection. lol. I have never gotten into a fight when drunk tho. Weird thing is, i hate confrontation. lol

206Raider

lol, when im drunk i get funny and defensive at the same time. And im like 50% more protective of loved ones than i am already, so that is to the extreme, like off the radar kinda protection. lol. I have never gotten into a fight when drunk tho. Weird thing is, i hate confrontation. lol

HAha man I am the same way. I am very defensive when I'm drunk but moreso I'm just trying to have a good time and have fun. But I know how you feel I'm very protective of my family already but if I'm drunk I don't want to hear anybody say anything about anybody I care about. I'm not trying to hear all tthat. But your right I HATE confrontation, I won't run away from it if it happens I never have but I try my best to avoid those situations. Thankfully mostly everyone I've ever met likes me even though I'm calm and quiet I usually get along with everybody.

HAha man I am the same way. I am very defensive when I'm drunk but moreso I'm just trying to have a good time and have fun. But I know how you feel I'm very protective of my family already but if I'm drunk I don't want to hear anybody say anything about anybody I care about. I'm not trying to hear all tthat. But your right I HATE confrontation, I won't run away from it if it happens I never have but I try my best to avoid those situations. Thankfully mostly everyone I've ever met likes me even though I'm calm and quiet I usually get along with everybody.

yup yup. Same thing. I can make a total ass of myself if i feel comfprtable enough and i will laugh with everyone so long as they dont disrespect me or my family. I pretty much get along with everyone too so no one really has a problem with me, or if they do, i guess they jus dont say anything. One thing i cant stand tho is when people try to push their chest out to see who is more macho or things like that. I think people like that are more insecure than many of us even here!